Chapter 49: CEFKOMS Arrives!

Before you ask, just the word "yes" is all you need. Also, filler to the max in this.

6:49 A.M. Yang's POV

When I wake up, I stretch my arms before looking around to see Blake sleeping soundly, her collar I have her still on her. I decide to be nice and scratch her head, making her purr in her sleep.

Cute...

I keep scratching. She keeps purring. I grab her, making her jolt awake before I hug her tightly, and she wraps her arms around me.

"Talk about a rude awakening..." Blake jokes, making me look into her eyes, smirking.

"Y'know... you always have your nose in a book, so I can never fully appreciate how pretty your eyes are..." I explain, making her blush.

"Yang... flirting so early in the morning?" Blake asks, rubbing her eyes.

"What? Are you saying you don't like it?" I ask, and Blake purrs.

"I never said that. I'm just saying that it's a little early to make me purr." Blake explains, and I scratch under her chin.

"And when isn't it too early to give the kitty a treat?" I ask, making Blake growl, smirking.

"You wanna give the kitty a treat? Fine." Blake states before pinning me to the bed.

"Then give this kitty a treat. If you can move, that is." Blake explains, and I actually struggle to move.

I notice that she's squeezing my arms in a specific place, so I do the obvious thing and flex to make that stop and flip her around.

"How's that?" I ask, and Blake fades away, meaning that was a clone.

I sit on the bed and cross my arms at Blake, who's smiling smugly at me.

"You'll have to try harder than that, Sunshine." Blake states.

I smirk.

"Y'know what? I think you're right." I state, and Blake's ears twitch.

"About what?" Blake asks.

"About not flirting with you so early. I should really remember what I say..." I state, recalling when Blake was in heat.

Blake smirks, seeming to have remembered as well.

"Well, good. We need to head downstairs, anyhow, now that we're both awake..." Blake states before kissing my cheek and grabbing my hand.

I smile at her before heading out of the room and sitting on the couch with her. After a while, Blake's ears perk up, meaning she heard something. She stands up and heads for the door, making me follow her.

"What's up?" I ask, and Blake turns to me.

"I heard the mail." Blake states before opening the door, going to the colorful mailbox and opening it to get a lot of mail from it before coming back in.

"Bill, bill, bill, bill, he-" Blake states before stopping at one, blushing and putting it away.

"Unimportant... bill, bill, year old mail, magazine, recipe, mail, thank you letter, bill, bill, bill." Blake states as she goes through all the mail.

"A lot of bills..." I mutter.

"Well, we have a lot of people, an android and a robot in the basement as well as every room being mega-sized. This place is bound to get lots of bills. The thing that interests me the most {other than the unimportant one I put away} is the thank you letter to Natsuki." Blake explains, holding it up.