Chapter 52: Cinder's Fall

A new RWBY ship enters the fray; Stargazer, or BlackRose, or whatever it's called. And ya can't do shit to make it stop.

12:00 A.M. Cinder's POV

"So. Frieza's dead. And it's Yang's fault." I state as Eggman paces back and forth.

"This is good news, is it not?" Kaguya asks.

"How is one of our comrades defeated good news?" The King asks.

"Yang Xiao Long is now a target. We can simply destroy their household from where they reside." Kaguya explains.

"But where's the fun in that?" Eggman asks.

"...excuse me?" Kaguya asks.

"Eggman is right, surprisingly," I state, making the latter exclaim "Hey..!" in anger. "because if we toy with our opponents, we can get a better reaction out of them when we eventually kill them."

"Who needs to have fun? We are at war." Kaguya retorts.

"But Fräulien; war IS fun! Can't you see it? The way their faces look when you show up... the fear in their eyes when they lose someone they care about... the way they all scatter like insects when we're too strong for them... it's delicious..." The Major explains before chuckling quietly, and I rub my aching temples.
Translation; Miss;

"You sound like a... colleague of mine named Tyrian Callows..." I state.

"Does he also crave war the same way I do?" The Major asks.

"No, but you share the same level of sanity, or lack thereof." I respond, and The Major scowls before laughing a little.

"Good..." The Major responds before walking away.

I look to the left, and a sign is there.

'I CAN NEVER READ HIM.'

I roll my eyes before looking back to my teammates.

"So, what's our next move, Eggman?" I ask.

He points to me.

"You are next. It's time for you to do something besides make snide comments." Eggman explains, and I smirk before standing up.

"And who, exactly, leads this team? Me. You are only second. This will be over faster than I can singe that embarrassment off your lip." I respond before floating off of the ship and in front of the house where they're plotting.

"This is too easy." I state before walking up to the door.

1:34 P.M. Ruby's POV

"So, why are all of us here again? You can clearly handle this without all of us." Goku asks.

"...intimidation?" Retro responds.

"But we're a bunch of superpowered teens, adults, animals, aliens and freaks of nature. How EXACTLY do you expect us to scare the likes of Cinder, The King AND Kaguya?" Killua asks.

"Well... um... Eggman and Octavio at best?" I ask.

"Not good enough. We're out. Tell us if it's actually worth our time." Sasuke responds before he, the rest of Jump Force, the Smash Bros and Alucard's Army all leave via teleportation.

"Fine. Be that way. We didn't need you anyhow." Retro grumbles.

* just lets us have some screen time, huh? or, well, not exactly screen time, per se, because we aren't on tv.