Chaprer 67: RWBY's Frightening Job!

Welp, from Monika being sad to RWBY getting a job... onto the chaos, shall we?

10:00 P.M. Yang's POV

When I wake up, I feel around me for Blake, but she's gone. Li's there though, so I don't freak out just yet to keep her asleep. I get up just a little, and Li purrs, nuzzling my arm, and I sigh. I check for Blake's scroll, and it's not in here, so I grab mine and shoot a quick text to Blake.

Where are you??? - Bumblebee

It takes a while for her to respond.

Sorry. I thought I heard a mouse. Also... I went shopping. - Blakey

Oh, I understand. Ya scared me for a second! Also... shopping for what? - Bumblebee

New clothes. - Blakey

...what? - Bumblebee

The door opens, and Blake walks in. She's holding a bunch of bags.

"Blake, you aren't serious, are you?" I ask.

"What?" Blake asks.

"I just... like my clothes..." I respond.

"You said that last time, and Weiss still made us change clothes. I already gave them their set of clothes. We just need to change ours. ...also, Li's asleep, right?" Blake asks, and I poke Li's pudgy face.

She doesn't stir.

"She's out like a light, babe." I respond, and Blake smiles at me before grabbing some clothes and tossing them to me.

"Put 'em on. And don't worry, we can change in front of each other. Nothing we haven't seen before, right?" Blake asks, and I nod.

Why am I being the sub!?!

I change into my new clothes, smirking after I'm pleased with the results. As I'm putting on my gloves, I notice Blake in her new outfit, but she looks confused.

"What? Not your size~?" I ask, and Blake shakes her head.

"Something just... feels wrong." Blake responds.

"What could possibly be wrong? You look hot!" I respond, and Blake smirks.

"I know!" Blake purrs.

"...what is it?" I ask, and Blake grabs a clump of her hair before grabbing Gambol Shroud and chopping almost all of it as it falls to the ground with a pathetic-sounding light thud.

Blake stretches and flips her hair.

"Ahh... much better!" Blake exclaims, and my heart throbs looking at her.

"...B-Blake... I... you..." I stammer, and Blake's ears flicker.

"What's wrong, Yang? Don't like it?" Blake asks.

I put a hand on her cheek, smiling.