Chapter 84: Happily Ever Aft... oh God...

This series I'm about to introduce NEEDS no introduction.

A.M. 95:20 Sayori's POV

I wrap the blanket around me tightly before someone taps my head.

"Natty, leave me alone... I'm sleepy..." I mutter.

"Natty? That's not a name I've heard of before." An English {Brit} girl responds, and my eyes shoot open before I stand up, keeping the blanket over me like a robe.

It's here I learn that I'm not home anymore. I'm in some beautiful... wonderland. The girl in front of me looks like she's the same age as me. She has green eyes and a bloody knife. She has brown boots as well, and a necklace with the Ω sign on it. She also looks borderline anorexic with a dangerously small waist, implying malnourishment. Her skin is pale, she has dark hair, a long oval-shaped face and she is of average height for a woman, possibly slightly under average. She wears a navy blue dress with short puffy sleeves, a fanned-out skirt that is cut to about mid-leg, and a skull decorated with a white bow and ribbon. To complete the outfit, she wears a simple white apron over the dress, black-and-white stockings underneath, and black knee-high boots which are secured with silver buckles. Her outfit has astronomical symbols on the apron pockets. The symbols are ♁ and ♃. There's some blood splattered on her poor white apron and skirt.

"Who are you?! Where am I!?" I ask, looking around, my ears flattened to the max

"Calm down! Are you always this jumpy?" She asks.

"Well, it's not every day you wake up naked in some weird acid-trip with a girl you don't even know poking your face..." I explain.

"Well, aren't you quite the chatterbox?" She asks.

"You asked!" I exclaim before taking a deep breath and wrapping the blanket around me tighter.

My ears stay flattened.

"Let's try this again. Hi! It's nice to meet you! I'm Sayori! What's your name?" I ask, holding my hand out to her.

She reluctantly takes it.

"Alice Liddell." Alice responds, and I gasp, my ears perking up, much to her surprise.

"You're Alice Liddell? From Alice in Wonderland??" I ask, and Alice looks dumbfounded.

"There's a book about... me?" Alice asks.

"And a movie and, maybe, three games! I am so sorry for what happened to your stuffed rabbit..." I explain, and Alice sighs.

"You're alright." Alice responds, petting my head, so I purr.

She is surprisingly good at petting cats. She scratches behind my ear, and I'll already curled up in her lap. I look up at her face to see her smiling, so I let her have this. I close my eyes and snuggle up to her closer, and she scratches my head, making me trill and purr louder. A blush comes across my face as well. After an hour, she stops, and I whine.