Chapter 24: ザ歌姫のデビュー!

Yo! Y'all have 99℅ no idea what's going to happen in this story. Basically, filler for the first bit, and actual story for the last bit.

6:00 P.M. Sayori's POV

I wake up and yawn, stretching my arms widely. When I rub my eyes and my eyes adjust, I crawl out of bed. After I check to see if Natty's asleep, and sure enough, she is. So, I bend backwards, putting my balled hands on my back as it pops incredibly loud, relieving two years worth of back pain. I get on all fours and stretch like a cat, popping my back even more.

"That is actually really helpful." I whisper, thinking aloud.

I turn around and see that Natty is looking at me, blushing. I cross my arms and waggle my finger at her.

"Tisk, tisk, tisk." I giggle, sitting next to her.

"I heard the loud crack, so I woke up and saw you do that. And one thing led to another, I was in paradise for around 10 seconds. Not saying this isn't paradise enough." Natty explains, and I boop her nose.

"I accept your apology, if you were going to." I respond, and I peck her forehead before I head downstairs and hop onto the couch, fiddling with a ball of yarn I found.

"Good morning, Sayori! Did you sleep well?" I hear Ralsei ask, and I look at him sitting at the couch across from me, reading a book with his scarf.

"Yeah, I slept good. After all, I was with Natty." I respond, still fiddling with the yarn.

I hear Ralsei sigh melancholicly, and I put down the yarn and sit next to him.

"Hey, are you alright? You sound sad..." I console the goat person, and he wipes away a tear as he cleans his glasses.

"Sorry, it's just a... personal problem. You wouldn't care much about it, I bet..." Ralsei explains, and I hug him tightly.

"Any problems you have, I'll do my best to solve. Now, what's wrong?" I ask, and he sighs.

"It's about... Asriel. Why does he look like me, but he's more liked by Kr- everyone?" Ralsei asks, and I stare at him suggestively.

"You stuttered. What were you going to say?" I ask, and he struggles to say anything before giving up.

"I was gonna say Kris. It's so... infuriating that Kris likes Asriel more! I've been his friend for... a while now..." Ralsei vents.

"And Kris has known Asriel his whole life." I retort, and he growls before taking a few deep breaths.

"I just... I don't... it's not fair..." Ralsei cries, and I pat his head.

I notice that Kris is in the kitchen, listening the entire time, smiling. I decide to play along.

"Oh, come on, Ralsei... you aren't saying that you love Kris, are you?" I ask, and he looks at me, blushing.

"T-that's not true! I never said that..! And even so, Kris would never feel the same, so ha!" Ralsei congratulates himself as Kris makes his way to us quietly.

Kris scratches Ralsei's ears, and Ralsei jumps.

"K-Kris?! Why did you do that..?" Ralsei asks, and Kris hugs Ralsei, making me move to the other couch.

"It's not nice to assume." Kris responds, and I can see Ralsei's goat-stub of a tail wagging.

"I'm sorry..." Ralsei apologizes, and Kris pats Ralsei's head.

"It's fine." Kris responds, and he stands up to go back to the kitchen.

I itch my ear and lay down on the couch. I notice Natty coming down the stairs, so I pretend I'm asleep. She kneels down by my face, so I let her have it and scare her, wrapping my tail around her neck and pulling her down to me so we kiss, and I race upstairs before she can react. The door opens and I hide under the bed.