Chapter 28: How They All Met

This chapter is dedicated on telling how I think the Dokis all met. And if you don't agree, bite me.

2:00 P.M. Monika's POV; Before the events of Doki Doki Literature Club: The Festival

I was sitting at my desk, thinking about a club to join when I end up dozing off. A ruler slams on the desk, making me jolt and make my eyes widen. I look to see that the teacher is glaring at me.

"Monika? You know my rules. No sleeping in class. I expected someone like Axel or Sydney to, but not you. Now, if I catch you sleeping in class again, you'll have to be punished~." Professor Shōniseiai-sha explains, embarrassing me in class and making me blush.

"M-my bad. I didn't get a lot of sleep last night... too busy thinking about what club to join." I respond, and before he can say anything else, the bell rings.

I immediately grab all of my stuff and leap out of the desk, somersaulting over Professor Shōniseiai-sha and dash out of the door, being the first one out of the classroom before everyone else follows. Someone taps my shoulder, and I look to see that one of my best friends, Susan Dōshi Kagami is smiling at me before changing her look to a look of concern, her crimson red eyes piercing me.

Before we go on with this story, audience, lemme tell you what Susan looks like so animation can be easier. She's the same height as Sayori with the same dress attire, her blazer also undone, but she's even flatter than Natsuki. She has short black hair with a dark blue bow at the end of it, and she has, of course, red crimson eyes. Her voice is around mid-pitch, and has the slightest hint of British accent in there. Sort of like a higher-pitched Blaze the Cat if she was slightly British.

"Yo, Monika! You still haven't figured out a club to go to yet?" Susan asks as we head to our lockers

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Yo, Monika! You still haven't figured out a club to go to yet?" Susan asks as we head to our lockers.

"No... I'm still stuck on what the hell I'm gonna do..." I respond.

"Well, you better find out soon! Otherwise, you'll end up being a laughingstock!" Susan exclaims.

"I know, I know... maybe I'll join the Anime Club." I state, and Susan stares at me.

"Really? You're thinking of joining the same club that all the first-years go?" Susan asks.

"Why not? It could be a learning experience!" I exclaim.

I almost run into a taller girl with purple hair.

"O-oh, excuse me..." She says, weaving past everyone.

"It's OK!" I state, making her look back and smile.

"D'you know her, Suzy?" I ask, and she scoffs.

"Yeah, I do. Her name's Yuri." Susan responds.

"What's she like?" I ask, genuinely curious.

"Well, I know from a friend that she's a crazy whore who's into stuff like BDSM and cutting herself with a knife! Also, I heard that she's related to The Violet Executioner, so that's immediately a red flag." Susan responds a little quieter, making me look at her weirdly.