Chapter 9: Yuri Snaps

Yo! So... this one. It's gonna be a doozy! And especially since the girls all know Ki attacks, thanks to Goku, Whis and Beerus training them. What does Yuri snap over? Read to find out!

7:09 A.M. Yuri's POV

I feel Monika shaking me awake, but I just put the cover back over me in annoyance.

"Oh, come on, Yuri! Don't be such a baby! It's time to get up! It's already 7 o'clock!" Monika whispers in my ear.

"But I'm tired, Monikaaaaa~... jus' lemme sleep for five more minutes..." I whine, and Monika sighs heavily.

"Alrighty! Five more minutes, then you have to get up. OK?" Monika asks.

"That's OK... I love you, Monika..." I say tiredly.

"I love you too, Yuri! Now, you got five minutes before I wake you up." Monika states, and she walks downstairs.

"She's a sleepy one, huh Monika?" Mikami asks, chuckling.

"Well, is Yuki?" Monika asks.

"Um... yeah." Mikami admits.

"Then you can't say boo about my boo." Monika retorts, leaving Mikami speechless.

Five minutes of blissful silence and sleep later.

Monika playfully hits me with a pillow, giggling.

"Wake up, Yuri! It's been five minutes already!~" Monika states, and I look at the clock.

"Alright, fine..." I say, tiredly.

Monika kisses my forehead and dashes downstairs. After a while, I do to and look around, seeing that everyone's here.

"Yuri? You don't look good... I think you need more sleep." Goku exclaims, and I look at Monika with a "See?" look.

"I feel fine... I mean, I'm already up, aren't I?" I ask, and Goku resumes eating.

* i mean, goku ain't wrong. you do look like you haven't gotten a wink of sleep last night. and i know all about not getting sleep.

"I'm. Fine. Please don't give me more of a headache than I already do." I plead, and Sans just rolls his pupils at me.

Monika hugs me from behind.

"Don't be such a grouch! Today's gonna be a good day, trust me!" Monika chimes, and I smile a little.

"I'll t-try not to be." I stutter, and Monika kisses my cheek, turning me red.

"You better!" Monika states, flicking my head a little.

After rubbing the spot where Monika flicked me, I head to the kitchen and get an ice-pack.

"If you aren't feeling good, why not let Sakura help? She is a certified Medical Ninja, and one of the Legendary Sannin!" Naruto exclaims, and Sakura just punches him in the head.

"You moron! You can't just say stuff like that!" Sakura yells, and Naruto rubs his head in agony.

"Jeez, ya try to compliment someone, and this is my treatment?" Naruto asks himself.

"Anyhow, I can help you if you want, Yuri." Sakura suggests.

I go over to Sakura, and she tells me to lay down. I do, and a green aura comes out of her hands. She places her hands over my chest like she was going to do CPR, and keeps them there for a minute or two. After that, she stops.

"You feeling at least a little better?" She asks.

"Yeah. My headache's gone, at least." I state, and she smiles.