{[Prolouge]}

"Momma , Papa , Haru-nii look ! Look ! I have a quirk now ! See see , look at the flower , I made it grow" The child said as she shows her a little seed with a sprout popping out.

"That's amazing Neo-chi" Grinned the older brother

"That's my little girl" The father said patting the little girl's head.

"Neo-chi , soon you'll be as strong as me" The mother said as she carries her daughter , proud of the power she has just attained.

"Strong as mama ?" The child asked innocently , in a squeaky voice.

"Stronger my child" She hugged her daughter dearly , pouring all the love she has on her beloved child

♧♧♧

"This is my daughter Neose , Enji... She has only developed her quirk" The father said as he introduced his daughter to a muscular man whose beard and moustache are made out of flames.

The child cowers in fear over the man's appearance ,but her father reassures her by giving her a soft smile. "It's ok , he may look menacing but he's a hero dear" he said...

Enji looks down on the little child and studies her , the child is overwhelmed by the man's presence.

"Hibiki , I see no potential in this girl ... And I know you came , not because you plan on marrying her to my son , there is something else . I see it in your eyes" He said in a deep voice.

The father isn't even slightly fazed by the man , nor shows any signs of fear as he talks to him. In fact , he feels calm as he talks.

"You are indeed correct Enji . I do not plan on letting my daughter marry your son , for I know how you treat the young... I only came here because I plan on letting my daughter meet him. Isn't it healthy for children to meet with others and talk ?" He said giving a smile.

The man stroked his flaming beard as he thinks. He then answered , "Of course ... Shoto , come out !!!"

A young boy whose hair is white on the left and red on the right entered the room. But that isn't what caught the little girl's attention , it was the bandage wrapped around his head covering his right eye.

"Shoto , I want you to meet Neose Satori ... Her father is ... A friend of mine. I want you to mingle with her" The man said as he pushes his son.

The little girl was hesitant on approaching the boy . She then clutches onto her father tightly.

"It's ok , he's a friend" The father said smiling to his daughter.

She then gains courage and approaches the little boy.

"M-my name's n-neose" She stutters as she introduces herself to the boy.

The boy only looks away. It hurt the girl a bit as she was only given the cold shoulder.

"I-I hope ... We can be friends" She added as she gave him a soft smile.

Still no response from the boy...

The man starts to get angry at his son , but the father of the girl reassures him stating to have patience.

"I... I" The little girl had nothing else to say. Her tongue was tied. But the boy finally spoke , saying only one thing . "Shouto ..."

Even though it was only the one thing he said the girl was relieved. The boy finally spoke to her and told her his name. This is where their blooming friendship would begin.