{[33]}

After our lunch break we were suppose to train with Grandpa to learn about our Quirks. We were suppose to visit him at training ground Gladiolus.

As Shiozaki and I enter the training room , Grandpa was there in the middle of the room in his traditional robes , meditating.

"Grandpa..." I mumbled seeing him.

"So you girls are done patrolling with Tears , I see" He then stood up. "This afternoon , I shall be teaching you girls in the better usage of your quirks. Watching your Sports Festival , I am amazed you both have managed to use your quirk"

That's a good thing ... I guess ?

"But ..." Granpa continued on. "There are many things you lack... Before I teach you , you girls will be sparring with each other"

Shiozaki and I are surpised by this.

"Us ? F-fight ?" I muttered. I looked at Shiozaki , and she seems worried.

Grandpa nodded. "I will teach you , but not the same time. It will be troublsome ... Whoever wins this battle will be the first person I'll train while the loser will help out with the paper work and other chores around the agency until I finish with the first. Understand ?"

We nodded.

Grandpa then walked to the sidelines. "Try and restrain your opponent ... I'll be the one to judge on who wins" he said as he gave us the floor to battle.

I turned to Shiozaki , her head hung low. "Shiozaki ..." she must hate the fact she'll be fighting a friend. Wait .. Does Shiozaki consider me as a friend ?

"Satori ..." she mumbled. "I will do my best "

"Eh ?" My brain stopped for a moment proccessing what she said. It was late for me to ealize that Shiozaki's vines were heading towards me. But .I managed to regain my thoughts in order , I dodged her vines in the nick of time.

I mistook Shiozaki for the one who hesitates to battle. If she wants something , she'll do her best to achive it.

"Alright Shiozaki ... I'm gonna do my best as well !" I then grabbed Chinese Wisteria seeds and made the grow. "Go and attack Shiozaki !" I commanded as it charges towards Shiozaki.

Shiozaki retaliates by cutting of her vines and made them attack against my own vines. Sadly , hers was stronger than mine !

"Uh-oh" I had to evade her vines. Remembering what she did to Kaminari at the sports festival... Shiozaki isn't one to be underestimated.

I was on the defensive. I kept using my plants to escape and block out her vines from touching me. Sooner or later , I'll run out of seeds...

Why not let me take over again ?

"Huh ?" I was surprised by the faint voice that i didn't realize I was about to hit the wall.

"Oof"

I then quickly regained my footing and dodged once again. I grew some seeds to make a plant wall , but Shiozaki broke through.

"Naive Satori" Shiozaki said.

I can defeat her in no time ...

It was the same voice again ! B-but , who was speaking ? Does Grandpa and Shiozaki hear it ?

Let me take over ... I can use my powers better than you ...

I'm not liking this ...

I can help you win ... I managed to fight against the old man while you were out.

F-fought Grandpa ?

Then suddenly memories flashed before me. Is that me fighting Grandpa ? But ... I don't remember that part- uh shiozaki ! D-did I just attack her ?!

Huh ? Uh ... Its so confusing !

My focus returned back to the battle. But the voice kept bugging me.

Let me...
Let me...
Let me ...
Let me !!!!

"ENOUGH !!!!" I shouted.

Something unexpected happened , the seeds I've stored in my utility belt suddenly grew at rapid speed. It then charged towards Shiozaki.

"What the- Shiozaki !" I called out to her as the plants charge towards her. But Grandpa intervined and protected her with his roots.

"Enough !" He spoke up.

I then dropped on my knees and sighed in relief. At least Shiozaki isn't hurt.

"Satori" she walked to me. "Are you alright ? Are you hurt ? I'm sorry if I did that , please forgive my sins"

"Eh , its alright Shiozaki" I reassurred her.

"Maria and Neo-Nature" Grandpa called us with our hero names. "Judging your battle , I have chosen who won first"

After a long pause he continued on speaking. "Shiozaki , you've won this round which is why you'll be the first one to teach"

I looked at Shiozaki and gave her a smile. She deserve to win ... With the way I fought , clearly it wasn't enough to Satisfy Grandpa.

"I'm heading out now , enjoy your training Shiozaki" I said then left. Outside , Amane was there.

"I guess you lost then , well good thing though. Got some errands to run , mind if you help me ?"

"Yeah ... sure"

"What's bugging you ? Don't tell me you feel bad for loosing ?" Amane asked.

"No ... Its just-" Thinking about it , its quiet silly asking about Amane that some voice is talking to you. I'm probably just imagining stuff awhile ago ... But that battle with grandpa and me attacking Shiozaki-

"Hey , snap out of your little trans there. Its quite creepy" Amane said as she snaps her fingers in front of me. "Come on , were going to clean some dishes"

"Eh ?"

"I'm assigned for today's dish duty , some come on and help me"

"Alright" I sighed.

~~~

Shiozaki's P.O.V.

Roots and I were alone once again. I felt intimdated by him , seeing a pro hero upclose. Not to mention a strong one ...

"Has my Granddaughter showed any signs of remembering her other side ?" He asked.

"So far .. Satori isn't aware of it , until right now" I said , remembering her expression during our battle.

"I think her other side attempted to take over her or maybe ... Enticed her to be unleashed again" I continued.

Roots stroke his beard , proccessing his thoughts. "It must've become active in these past few days. Probably because of Neose's wish to get stronger and her insecurities of becoming a hero"

"Even the way she uses her quirk ... I can tell " I heard him mutter under his breathe.

"Anyways , let us begin training Maria"

"Right !"