{[49]}

Neose's P.O.V.

I told Bakugo everything that just happened , what I saw , what I felt. I didn't know why I was telling these emotions.  Hiding them felt like I was walking time bomb , but as I expressed it all ,  it felt good ! He just stood there silently , paying attention or either he must be thinking something else. Nevertheless , all these pent of emotions I just have finally let loose.

"...And so , that's all of it" I finished.

"That's some dramatic shit" he said. Ok , I'm starting to regret it all. Bakugo isn't a sympathetic person as I thought awhile ago.

"You and that half-and-half bastard sure have some complex relationship , well mostly you" Bakugo said. "But never thought hearing he's here on a date , sounds like the apocalypse is near"

"Seeing you here means its about to begin" I remarked. He glared at me for a moment.

"Tch , whiney moron. Come on let's go" He started to walk.

"To where ?"

"You forgot moron ? We're suppose to look for your friends at the fireworks display. Which starts in about five minutes" Bakugo answered.

"Five minutes ?!" He suddenly grabbed my hand and started to run through the crowd.

Bakugo was fast , but I manage to catch up to his pace. He was able to find openings to pass through at ease. In mere minutes we've finally arrived at the field where the fireworks ws about to start in moments time.

I then looked for Ochaco and Tooru.

"You spot your friends anywhere ?" Bakugo asked.

"No , its hard to find them. Especially Tooru" I replied. I then spotted a familiar person ... Not Ochaco and Tooru but Shoto. He was still with the same girl...

They were talking about something. They looked cute together , I can't deny that. And Shoto looks comfortable around her ... In fact , I think he does like her back.

"What are you-" Bakugo then looked at the direction where I am looking. "Oh , so that's the girl you were talking about. Never knew that Half-and-half had shitty taste. If I were him , I'd choose y-" he suddenly stopped those last words.

I then looked at him , his head hung low. His arms crossed. "Bakugo ?"

"WHAT ?!" He was back to his ill-tempered self. I felt at ease with this side of him.

"Let's find a spot to sit to watch the fireworks together" I said as I grabbed his hand , which is quite coarse. Probably because of his quirk ... Even so , it was comforting. We then sat on a vacant bench , waiting for the fireworks.

After a minute , it then started. Different fireworks blazing . Dancing on the night sky. Many were in awe by it , so was I. It was amazing and beautiful. I wonder if Bakugo is enjoying it as well.

"Beautiful ..." I heard him mutter. I took a glimpse of him and was surprised that he wasn't looking at the sky but at me. As he realized what he was doing he quickly looked away.

"I WASN'T - DON'T - I -" he was lost in words.

I giggled at his tsundere antics. "Yeah ... The night is beautiful" I said pretending the act as if I don't know what he really meant.

He crossed his arms and stood up. "Where are you going ?" I asked.

"Just standing up to stretch my legs. After all , the fireworks display is about to finish" He said. At the same time , it really ended. "I guess you better find your friends then" he said and was about to walk away.

"Wait , Bakugo" I made him stop his tracks. He then looked back at me.

I took one of the charm bracelets and gave it to him. " The bracelet ? I thought this was for the half and half bastard" he hesitated on taking it.

"It is , but" I looked at him. "Tonight , I had fun. I spent quality time not just with Tooru and Ochacho but with you as well. In fact , I enjoyed spending time with you. You helped me with my emotions and more than that... Thanks !!!" I smiled at him.

He looked away and grabbed the bracelet. "Don't make a big deal out of it moron" he said as he out the bracelet in the pocket.

"You may act like a bully , but inside your a sweetheart" I said. "No wonder Midoriya still sees you as his friend and that Kirishima looks up to you. I think I do too... I felt comfortable around you and also , you helped me in becoming stronger as well ! What you said to me before pushed me in becoming stronger. I want to thank you so much for helping me in my road to improvement Katsuki-oops I uh ..." I stammered as I accidentally said his first name.

"You can call me whatever you want" He said. "As long as I get to call you Neo"

"S-sure" I agreed. "Katsuki !"

"Neose ! There you are !" Ochaco and Tooru were running towards us.

"I'm going now. You go ahead with your friends. I'm going home now" He then walked away.

"See you at school , Katsuki" I waved good bg at him. He then raised a hand and didn't look back.

Ochaco and Tooru arrived. "Neose  , we were looking all over for you ! We tried calling and texting you but you didn't reply"  Tooru said.

"Was that Bakugo awhile ago ?" Ochaco asked.

"Bakugo ?!" Tooru gasped. "First Todoroki , now him !?!" She was surprised.

"Yeah , Katsuki accompanied me here and helped me find you" I told them.

"Katsuki ?! You call him by his first name now ? I think you guys did more than just find us" Tooru teased.

"Please don't take it the wrong way" I said to them.

"Ok then" Tooru said in a sing-song voice. "Let's head home now ! Its getting late"

We then all agreed.

It was such a long night ... So many things happened. I wonder , who is the girl with Shoto ? He never mentioned her to me. I guess it'd be better to leave his love life aside , I'll be there to support him when he needs help ! Like what Bakugo did for me ... Bakugo ...

•~•~•

"Katsuki , good morning" I greeted him. The male just looked at me and continued to walk inside the campus.

"That was pretty rude of him" Iida said beside me. "But- since when have you stared to call him by his first name !?" He was surprised

"Long story ..." I then spotted something shimmer on Bakugo's right hand.

The bracelet ....

I couldn't help but have a big bright smile on my face.

"Satori ? Why are you smiling ? What's going on ? You never told me what you did last night ?" Iida kept talking.

I turned to him.

"Iida , let's get going now. We'll be late !"