{[26]}

Why do you resist me ?
I can help you achieve your goals...
Just embrace the power I give to you ....
If only you did earlier , you could've won the battle ...
Let me help you...

I don't know you ...

"Dear ?"
"Dear ?"

I woke up from the darkness , and saw myself in Recovery girl's clinic .

"Huh ? What ? Oh..." I remembered what happened. I lost the match against Bakugo.

"Tch... How frustrating" I tightened my grip on the blanket.

"Don't feel bad dear , you did your best out there" Recovery girl said as she approaches me. "You showed great strength , and I am sure there are pros who are willing to take you in"

"That's not it" I said. "I didn't beat Bakugo. I didn't win ... I didn't prove myself" I started to tear up.

"How embarrassing ... The daughter of two pro heroes , lost. I want to live up to their name. But- I'm just a failure a weakling"

Recovery girl rubbed my back , comforting me.

"There there little one ... Don't blame yourself. You did what you could do. You've exceeded your limits" She said.

"But I have to go beyond" I muttered.

"You don't have to rush things" she said in a tender voice. "You still have a long way ahead of you. I believe you are bound to reach your goal"

I looked at the caring old lady. "Recovery girl ..."

"Now , don't mope around. You made them proud ... I'm sure if your parents were here , they'd be happy to see their daughter giving her all out there" She said as she gave me my glasses and face mask.

"You better go , the young man I healed awhile ago waited patiently for you to wake up" I didn't know who was she talking about.

When I left her clinic I was surprised to see Shoto there , in bandages ! Wait - Did I just miss the finals ?!!

"Your awake now , good" he said in a monotone voice.

"I-I missed the final fight" I said in disappointed tone. "Shoto , did you -"

"I lost" He plainly said.

I was surprised , so Bakugo won !? I couldn't believe it.

"The awarding ceremony won't begin unless you've woken up" Shoto spoke. "Come , they're waiting" he then started to walk.

"I just missed the finals ...What bad luck" I said in a down voice.

Seeing the bandages around Shoto , did Bakugo beat him up that badly ? How strong is that demon !?

"I heard you" Shoto said.

"Hm ?"

"During my fight with Midoriya... I heard what you said"

"Oh ..."

"You and Midoriya said the same things ... Now , I don't know anymore what to do" he looked at his left hand.

"Shoto" I held his left hand. "Restart... You've conquered the first hurdle"

"Neose ..." His eyes widened , he then looked away.

"There you two are !" A man said. "The awarding is about to begin , come let me lead you to your designated area. Bakugo's already there" He must be a facilitator.

As we arrived to the area he said , I was shocked at what they did to Bakugo.

Did they just restrain him and put a dog mask ?!