{[3]}

Izuku's P.O.V.

I've heard from Uraraka that we'd be having a new classmate today , but what made me more excited is the fact that it's none other than the popular Teen Idol Peppy Poppoyo !

As I arrived at the gates of U.A. , to my surprise the media have arrived again. And this time , they're twice the number from before ! Many students couldn't past through the crowd. I tried search of Iida and Uraraka ...

I then spotted Asui and Mineta. "Asui ! Mineta !" I called out as I went over to them.

"Oh , Midoriya" Asui said as I arrived.

"Man , with this crowd , even the teacher's will be having a hard time handling it" Mineta said.

"Well , it isn't really a surprise since Peppy Poppoyo is starting her first day here" I said to Mineta. Mineta then looked at me with shock.

"What did you just say !?" He asked.

"Uhm... Peppy Poppoyo will be our classmate" I said again.

Then Mineta exploded in excitement. "Peppy Poppoyo , the Teen Idol , here !?!?! How come I never knew ?!"

"You didn't ? It was all over the news after she announced it at her press. conference" I said.

"No !!! I was watching some Special videos - which is why I never heard of this news" He said out loud. "Peppy Poppoyo , studying here. I've been dying to see her in person !!!! Her cute face , cute physique ... She maybe fla-" Asui slapped Mineta's head with her tongue. I just sweatdropped at poor Mineta.

"Asui , have you seen Uraraka or Iida anywhere ?" I asked.

"Looking for us Deku ?" I looked behind me to see Uraraka and Iida smiling at me.

"We've been having trouble passing through the crowd" She said giving me one of her vibrant smiles.

"The crowd's getting wilder and wilder by the minute. Sooner or later people might get hurt" Iida said. "I tried finding away to organize them ,but they only ignore me"

"Well , since Peppy Poppoyo announced she'll be studying here , of course many will await for her arrival , ribbit" Asui said.

"It was a bad move of her to say where she's going to study. Does she not know the consequence of it ?" Iida said. "Clearly not !" He added.

"Gaahhh" Iida , almost hit a girl with his gestures. She was wearing glasses and a face mask. She had long lavender hair which is tied lazily in a ponytail...

"Sorry , about that. Didn't mean to hit you" Iida said.

"Oh... Uhm... d-don't worry a-about it" She said shyly. She then quickly walked away from us and disappeared into the crowd.

"Who was that ? Never seen her before" Mineta said.

"Maybe one of the students in other courses , Ribbit" said Asui.

Soon the crowd was getting wilder , students are trying to get into the campus but they've been pushed away by the press.

Then atop of the school gate stood the R-rated Hero Midnight !

"It's midnight !" Mineta said excitedly. He then recieved another hit by Asui.

I wonder what she's going to do ? Maybe try and moderate the crowd , I think.

"All of you have disturbed the classes of the students , please leave now or else" She said out loud.

"We're here to await the arrival of Peppy Poppoyo !"