{[4]}

Neose's P.O.V.

Everyone was looking at me ... I started to feel nervous. This is different when I perform at concerts or do interviews... The vibe is different.

"As you may all know , Neose Satori or mostly known as the teen-idol -" Aizawa-sensei's voice was then cut off by some of the studens who looked super excited and happy.

"PEPPY POPPOYO !" A pink skinned girl said with black eyes.

"Oh my gosh !" A girl who is invisible said.

"She's so cute" I heard another say.

"Can I have your autograph ?" And another...

"What's your quirk ?" Another asked

"Are you single !?" And another.

I was starting to step back as they talked louder getting my attention.

"Everyone settle down" Aizaw-sensei said , and instantly every quite down. Aizawa-sensei may act tired and boring , but he sure has the talent of scaring anyone...

"We all know her as a very famous and talented teen. But she will be treated as a student and won't be given any special treatment. She is regarded the same as you all , a student and hero in training" Aizawa-sensei said. "Now , Satori you may sit infront of Iida" He pointed the vacant seat infront of a blue haired male. I recognized him as the guy from earlier who almost hit me.

As I approached my seat , he gave me a stern look. "Nice to meet you , my name's Tenya Iida ,I'm the class rep" he said offering his hand.

I shook it. "Satori ..." I said saying my last name. For formalities...

"Now , let's continue on with class" Aizawa-sensei said as classes begun.

After classes , it was lunch break. Instantly , a bunch of students went over to me.

"Ms. Peppy Poppoyo , is it true you have a boyfriend ?"
"Are you single ?"
"What's your quirk ?"
"How does it feel to be an idol ?"

They almost remind me of the pres. I wanted to leave , but I was surrounded.

"Everyone ! Please settle down !!! We must give her some space" Iida said with his strange habit for gestures. "Satori is still a student and fellow classmate"

"Geez , lighten up Iida. We were just curious" A blonde male said who had a black lightning highlight on his hair.

"Well ,you guys don't need to scare her" A black haired girl said. "Sorry about that. It isn't everyday you get to have an idol for a classmate"

"It's alright ... I've gotten used to it" I said looking at my lap. I am a bit shy in social things.

She gave me a smile. "My name's Momo Yaoyorozu. But you can call me Momo" she said. She was so friendly. "Nice to meet you Satori"

"You can call me Neose ... Momo" I said in a low voice. I really am not good at this. It's allot of pressure and I don't know why.

"See guys , you don't have to push her. Like what Aizawa-sensei said , she's a classmate" Momo spoke up.

"Right , Yao-momo" the pink haired girl said. "I forgot to introduce myself. My name's Mina Ashido ! You can call me Mina"

"Kaminari Denki"

"Kyoka Jirou"

And soon , half of the class started to introduce themselves ti me. I don't know if I can consider them as my friends now , since I just met them. But it is a good start.