{[54]}

We took a cab and headed to the cemetery. It was on hill , where you could see the whole view of the city. It was a burial site for heroes who have long passed now... My parents were burried at the top of the hill. Surrounded by a bed of flowers.

"The last time I came here ... was also the time of their burial" Haru-nii spoke , sadness in his tone. "It was raining that time , gloom and depression... I thought I was all alone. But now , with you here. With us together , its different"

"Haru-nii..." I muttered , giving an encouraging smile at my brother. We both suffered in the past. And now , little by little , we are striving to be strong.

As we draw near at the grave , we spotted a man wearing a trench coat. He had a very lanky body , and messy blonde hair. He must be an old fan of my parents.

"....You should be proud of them" I heard him say.

"Uhm , excuse me" I spoke. He then turned to us , his blue eyes with surprise.

"Oh , don't mind me" He spoke nervously. "I-uh , was just giving respect to the late Soothe and Spring" he said. He then rose a brow. "Hey , are you two their children ?"

Haru-nii was the one who answered. "Yeah ..."

"Wow , then you two must be as strong as your mother and father. Well , I must be off now. I should give you two some space for your parents" He said then quickly left.

"I never knew that mom and dad we're still popular" I muttered as I looked at the man running off.

"Yeah , and I'm much more surprised he recognized us as their kids ... I thought that information was already wiped off from the public. With you as an idol and me in the hospital" Haru-nii said , with slight bitterness in his voice.

It's true , our labels as the children of Sooth and Evergreen diminished as we grow. Noone has ever pointed out we were 2 pro-heroes' children , add the fact we are the grandchildren of Roots.

"Moving on" Haru-nii spoke once again. "Come on , let's go see them" I nodded and pushed Haru-nii's wheelchair to their gravestone.

It looked the same , even after all these years it still was the same. 2 gravestones ... where both our parents laid. Time changed the state of the stones , but you could tell it was polished to maintain its natural beauty. There were flowers and offerings surrounded. I guess from fans as well ...

"Come on , let's offer them these flowers"Haru-nii said. We then laid a bouqet of lillies at the gravestones. After that , we offered a prayer to them. Haru-nii then gave of a smile. Not a creepy - eerie one , but a smile mixed with sadness.

"That day when we were made to give lillies to them as they were being burried , hurt my ached my heart... Now , doing it again eased the pain" he spoke. I felt the same as well.

All pain , it started to wash out... In exchange , was joy.  New memories made with new people and experiences. If mom and dad were alive , I wonder what would they say at the thing's I've done.

"You should talk to them" Haru-nii said as if reading my mind. "Surprised ? Don't forget its my quirk" he smirked.

"I thought you weren't allowed to activate it"

"The doctor said I can use it to help in my treatment ... But I can't overdo it. Setting that aside- come on go talk to them. Pour every emotion that you've got" he urged me to do.

I was surprised that he was able to use his quirk now. Empathy , a quirk that allows you to sense the other person's feelings... I guess he felt my yearning to speak to them.