{[50]}

Another new day. I looked at the calendar to see the events that might be coming , and I realized there are 2 important ones I must tend to.

First is the Final exams , which I know I can ace. I'm not being boastful , I just have confidence in my intelligence to pass.

The second one is much more important ... Mom and Dad's death anniversary. The day I lost it all ... When everything started to fall apart.

I don't visit them that much. During the days I was raised by Aunt Miwa , she allowed me to see their graves on their death anniversary , but for only a short amount of time. With her gone now , I can freely go there. Thinking about it , I haven't yet visited eversince I was free from her grasps.

I guess I must've been busy with my studies at U.A.

Right ! This year , I'll make their death anniversary very special ! I'll not only visit them , but alongside me will be Haru-nii ! We never went there together , which is why , I'll change this old traidition I have.

•~•~•

After homeroom , Aizawa reminded us of the exams drawing  near before he left the classroom. Not only will it be a written exam but a practical one as well. If we fail , we won't be able to come along the training camp.

I am confident I can ace it and join the training camp !

Although ... I can't say the same for the others. Like Mina and Kaminari , who are dead last in class.

They began to complain , sulk and worry about the exams. Midoriya , Iida and Shoto tried to motivate them and gave them hope to pass , but it just made them feel down than ever.

Momo than volounteered on tutoring them , along with the others who wanted to pass as well. Momo then decided on holding a study session for them. It was cute seeing her all excited , even though she is unintentionally showing of how rich she is.

"I guess Yaoyorozu and the others are going to study in groups , Neose-" I flinched as Shoto said my name.

I already gotten over what I saw during the Ennichi Festival , but this feelings inside me won't disappear. "Y-yes ?" I said nervously turning to the 2 haired coloured male.

"Do you want to stu-"

Shoto was interruped as Tooru grabbed her arm. "Neose ! Neose ! Can you tutor me and Shoji ? We have a bit of trouble in some of our lessons. Please , Please !!!!" She begged.

"Oh , Of course Tooru , why don't you guys visit me this Friday night and on Saturday ?".

"Sure ! I'll go tell Shoji ! Thank you so much Neose !" Tooru then left.

"So I guess your busy then" Shoto said. "Have fun studying" It sounds as if he was down or something

"Shoto ?" I was confused on his mood.

We then had lunch at the canteen , I sat between Tsu and Tooru. Ochaco , Iida , Midoriya and Tsu were talking about the practical exams. While Shoto , Tooru and I ate quietly.

I don't know why , but I feel at ease. I'm not pressured in the upcoming exam , even in the practical one.

Some blonde boy , who I recognized as Monoma came to our table. He suddenly hit Midoriya with his elbow !

"Oh , sorry. Your head was so big that I accidentally hit it" He said in a mocking tone.

"You're from Class B. Um... Monoma !" Midoriya pointed out.

Monoma then started to once again show his hatred by mocking class A. Giving of some sort of menacing vine towards the others , but before he could continue on. Kendo managed to stop him by chopping his neck , making him unconscious.

She apologized for what her classmate did , mentioning that his heary is somewhere else. Kendo was kind enough to say that the exam might just be fighting faux villains.

It made the others at ease , but it didn't matter to me at all. As long as I do my best to pass , it'll be alright.

The news about fighting robots spread throughout the class. Many were relieved , confident that they can pass the exams. But for Katsuki , it didn't matter to him. He even once again waged war on Midoriya.

As usual , nothing new... Same old Bakugo , yet there are also sides of him he doesn't show to others.

All though , after that night we want back to just plain old classmates. Not having any deep emotional bond developed through a cliche situation resolved by expressing inner feelings hidden inside one's heart.

But , I'm still happy he wears the charm bracelet. Its a good thing noone has noticed the fact we're wearing matching bracelets. I guess its probably because we don't interact that much.

After his little scene , he left the room and slammed the door.

"It's been a while since I've seen Bakugo that intense"Kirishima noted.

"Neose" Shoto said as he suddenly walked behind me. I jumped away , surprised. "Sorry to surprise you"

"S-shoto , I mean todoroki -I mean Shoto... ehehehe, its alright" I was tongtied at first , but I regained my composure and reassured him as I scratched the back of my head. "Is there something you want to talk about ?" I asked.

"Nothing much. I want to ask , is there something wrong ? You've been quite anxious lately" He said.

"Me anxious , it must be the exams" I lied. My heart suddenly racing. "Oh , look at the time its getting late. Might as well get home now and study !" I quickly said and ran off.

I pulled Iida along. "Let's go home Iida , shall we ?" I dragged him even when he hasn't yet replied. He was surprised by my actions. "What ? Huh ? Neose ?"

We then walked home. "Sorry about my actions earlier Iida" I said to him.

"No worries , I was already planning on going home right before you pulled me" He said , his words synchronizing his hand gestures. "Although..." he continued. "Is there something wrong Neose ? You were so eager to go home. I thought you and Todoroki were talking about something"

"Oh , it was nothing important" I said to him.

Iida rose a brow. "Really ? Todoroki looks serious , and when we left a bit hurt... Are you avoiding him ? Is something going on ?"

"Nothing ! Honest Iida" I tried convincing him. It isn't really much of a big deal.

"Ok then" he then said , and decided to talk about the exams instead.