{[35]}

Author's P.O.V.

As Satori went inside , her grandfather commanded her. "Take of your shoes"

"Huh ?"

"You heard me , I'm blind not mute. Take of your shoes" He said. Without further questions , Satori took of her shoes. Roots began to speak omce again. "I have known your quirk for a very long time. Mother Nature ... The quirk Hana has possessed and which you have inherited. Sadly , seeing you use the quirk disappoints me"

Satori was disheartened.

"But ... I can understand why. When Miwa took you away , she banned you from using your quirk. She separated me from you ... Causing you to have noone to learn about your quirk. For you ,it was self-discovery. And I am amazed you've achieved so much on your own"

Satori started feeling good again. "Grandpa ..."

"There are still lots of things for you to learn , which I will teach you" He continued speaking. "Like the fact you are able to manipulate plants , and not from their seed forms but full grown ones as well ... Without the need to touch them"

"I-I can !? I've always wanted learn how to manipulate plants using only my mind" Satori said excitedly.

"Behave yourself"Roots ordered and instantly Satori did. "To learn how to do this , you must first put this on" he gave her a blindfold.

"Why ?"

"Just put it on , and stop asking questions"he ordered. Satori then put in on , confused on what her grandfather made her do.

Roots then began on talking. "Mother Nature is a quirk where in you have full control over the plants. But , to truelly use it one must not use their sense of sight . They must rely on their touch"

"Touch ? But I thought , you said-"

"Silence !" Roots exclaimed. "You must be connected to the earth. Your own two feet must be on the ground. They serve as your connection to earth... Now I want you to concentrate and feel the energy of the earth as it
flows through you"

Satori then concentrated . She took in deep breathes. "Relax... Have a calm mind" her grandfather said. And so Satori did.

She then felt calm and some sort of power was flowing inside her.

'Is this the connection ?' She thought.

Roots seems impressed by her , he then grabbed a pack of sunflower seeds and scattered it around.

"What was that ?" Asked Satori.

"They're sunflower seeds I've scattered. I want you to make them grow" He replied.

"Make them grow ..." Satori muttered. She then tried concentrating. Picturing out an image of sunflowers ... But what was the purpose of picturing out when she doesn't know where they are ?

"Sense them" Roots said. "Feel their energy... Use your connection to see what you cannot"

"See ..." she concentrated. Roots watched patiently on his Granddaughter.

Minutes passed , nothing happened. Satori was starting to loose faith in herself . But her Grandfather was still waiting for her...

'This is bad ... Nothing's happening. I don't sense anything !' She became worried.

'Allow me ...'

'Again ? W-who are you ?'

'You ... But stronger ...'

'I don't understand ...'

'Let me show you'

Then the seeds started to grow into Sunflowers. Roots was elated at first , but somthing was amiss.

"You dare take over her again ?" He spoke to Satori , knowing that isn't her.

The girl grinned and took of her blindfold. "I've already shown you how much I can do. Teach me the ways of this quirk"

"I will never !" Protested Roots.

"Then enjoy teaching such a disappointment" Then Satori came to be.

"Huh ? Grandpa ? The plants ... I-"

"My dear , are you alright ?" He asked her.

Satori looked afraid. But she had to tell him what was going on with her. "Grandpa ... I'm scared , there's... there's this voice that I keep hearing. Telling me that I should let her take over... I-I don't understand. I'm scared" she trembled.

Roots hugged his granddaughter. "My child , I guess it must be the right time to tell you about what Miwa did to you ..."

Roots then told Satori everything. Miwa's plans on creating a being to utilize her powers better. And in the end surrendering it to someone called All for one. He told her that it was the manifestation of fear , darkness and hatred inside her. He even didn't hesitate on telling her that she manage to take over her and attempted to attack them.

All this information took a heavy blow on Satori. "A other side of me..." she trembled. "Become stronger and give it all up to a man by the name All for One ?"

"I'm sorry if you feel fear , but you had to know all of this"

"Grandpa , how ... how do I get rid of her ?! I don't want her to just take me over and blindly attack you all... What if I even attack the others ... Shoto , Midoriya , Ochaco , Iida ... Everyone ! I want her to be gone from me !" She exclaimed.

"I know this is terrifying ... which is why I sent an offer to U.A. that you will have your placement here... I will do my best , to dispel that evil away from you. I promise my granddaughter" he looked at her in the eyes.

"Grandpa..."

"I need you to be strong as well. Do not feel fear. It'll only make it stonger. I know we can fight it"

Satori nodded , believing in her grandfather's words. They then resumed training.

As night came , after their training Satori told Shiozaki what her grandfather said.

"I'm sorry that I never told you ... Your grandfather made me kept it a secret" Shiozaki said.

"Its alright , I should be the one to apologize" Satori said.

"How about we call it even ?"Shiozaki said.

"Sure" Satori then smiled.

They then talked about what training they underwent with Roots , and after they talked about girl stuff.

Someone then knocked at their door. Then it opened , revealing to be Amane.

"You girls are quiet happy today" she spoke.

"Tears/Amane" the two girls said in unison.

"Come now , you know the rules. Lights out by 11"

"Ok ..."

Amane giggled. "Oh and by the way , I won't be patrolling with you guys tomorrow" before the girls could ask Amane continued on speakin. "I'll be doing some job related stuff ... Anyways , you'll be training with the old fart for the whole day"

They then nodded.

"Alright , oh and Neose , he wants you to read this" Amane gave Satori a worn out notebook. She read the title which made her eyes widened.

"Like it ?" Asked amane.

"Mom's notes about her powers" she was speechless.

"Roots wanted you to have that , to better understand your power" Satori smiled at Amane. "Thanks..."

"Well , good night you two" Amane said and left the room.

"It seems your very much fascinated by that notebook Satori. I'm happy for you" Shiozaki said , she then yawned. "Well , I'm going to sleep now. Goodnight"

"Goodnight , Shiozaki" Satori said , but she wasn't sleepy.

She was too fixated on the book her mother has. She knew she wasn't tired and decided to read through it...