{[15]}

"Shou-kun , tell me ... Please" I insisted. "We're friends after all" I looked at him.

"Friends ... That's the problem" He said , it hurted me.

"What do you mean ?" I asked.

"Do you still remember who my father is ?" He started to speak , my eyes widened. Why is his father connected to this ?!

"The no. 2 hero,  Endeavor... The man who took everything from me , abused me . Tried to mold me into someone I vowed never to become" He said with bitterness. "The man I despise..."

"Shou , what is it about him ?" I asked.

"Have you already forgotten why we were separated" He said.

Since your parents are gone , you have no reason to meet with my son... As expected from a hero like Keiji , the weak die first"

"Shou-kun !!!"

"Neo-chi !!!"

It was a painful memory , loosing my dearest friend being separated by none other than his father , because ...

"My parents are gone" I muttered under my breath.

Anger and sadness filled me...

"But Shou-kun -" He cut me off.

"You don't see the whole picture !!!" He spoke up. His eyes were covered by his bangs. "If he finds out I'm back with you again , god knows what he'll do to you ! I don't want you to cry again ! Get hurt , see you in pain... I got my best friend back , I don't want to loose you again"

"Shou ..." I was speechless.

"I'm sorry if ignore you , I just wanted to keep distance. He might find out we've reconciliated... I want to protect you ... The only thing I can do is hide our friendship from him and from others"

Shou ... You've been holding on to a great burden. I've been selfish. I just kept thinking to myself... I only thought about myself. You do your best to protect me while I just did nothing.

"Shou..." I couldn't stop myself but hugged him tightly. He was surprised at my sudden action and struggled a bit.

"I'm sorry ... I never gave it a thought" I said then I leaned my forehead to him. "Shou , I'm back again. Our friendship's back ... Whatever happens , whatever your father does to me. I will never leave you. Nothing can severe our friendship" I reassurred him.

He was now speechless. I stopped hugging him and took a step back.

"But what about my father ?" He was still worried about me.

I gave him a reassuring smile. "If your father thinks I'm unworthy of meeting his own son. Then I'll show him ! I'm gonna show him that I'm someone who can break boundaries and prove to others !!!! He'll regret underestimating me"

Its a promise Shou-kun ... I'll show Endeavor , everyone ! This upcoming Sports Festival I will bloom.

~~~

Midoriya's P.O.V.

The reason why All might asked me out of the blue to lunch , is because he wanted to talk about the Sports Festival ...

To be honest , its actually a lot of pressure. But I have to !

"And another thing" All might spoke. My attention returned back to him.

"About Neose , how is she coping up ?" He asked.

It was a strange question , but I guess after what had happened to her , All might was worried. After all , he was the hero who saved her and her crew from her Aunt.