{[16]}

The sports festival is two weeks away. Everyone's busy training for it. Because of that , Iida and I don't walk home together.

I would train the usage of my quirk at the top garden at the apartment building. It was a beautiful and serene place , and the fact it was filled with plants makes it a place for quirk practice.

I would also wake up early in the morning to have a jog , to improve my stamina.

I also look up at fight scenes my mom and dad during their prime years as heroes and I'd copy their moves.

"Wrap them around my dearies" My mom said then vines grew from her hands and wrapped a group of villains capturing them. She's amazing !

I inherited her quirk, but I don't know how to fully master it.

Ding-dong

I guess that must be the mail man . "Finally !" I exclaimed as I opened the door.

I recieved my delivery and a leter as well. It was from grandpa ! Its been so long , since his last reply.

I opened the envelope and read the letter:

Dear Neose ,
         I am sorry I haven't been answering your letters. I have been busy with all the crimes here in the mountains. I have heard that the U.A. festival is drawing near , I hope you are doing your best to prepare for it. I expect you to do well like what your father and mother have done in their youth. May you excel and win triumphantly.

I will grandpa !!! I'll show them that I am the daughter of Evergreen and Soothe !

.....And do not worry about your monthly rent , I have already paid 2 months worth of it . I also have sent a fair amount of allowance to your account.

Yeah.. Thanks. Its a bit embarrasing though. Eversince the incident , I was made to inherit Aunt Miwa's account but I decided it was for the crew to divide... I now rely on Grandpa's support.

"I guess he paid for the delivery as well" I said as I look at the box.

I opened the box and was filled with joy at its contents. Assorted exotic plants !!!!

I'm going to learn how to use them for the Sports Festival ! Better get started then.

~~~

It was a vacant period , everyone was chatting about some stuff. Like the progress of their training and the excitement of the Sports Festival drawing near.

I was busy reading a book about the plants I just ordered. "I see ..." I said as I read a very interesting fact about one of my plants.

"Neose , what are you reading ?" Mina asked as she and Momo approached me.

"Its a book of plants" I replied.

"I see , you must be preparing for the Sports Festival then" Momo said , I nodded in response.

She continued on talking , "I couldn't help but be more fascinated about your Quirk , Neose. Such a strong one" she said.

I feel embarrassed at Momo's sudden compliment. "B-but , my quirk is nothing compared to yours... You have perfect control over it , in fact you might be the strongest girl in class" I said.

Now Momo was the one who felt flattered on the compliment I gave. "R-really ? That's very flattering" She said regaining her composure.

"Geez , stop being humble you two !" Mina finally joined in. "Yao-Momo , Neo , you both have amazing quirks" she put an arm around us. "In fact , you guys are both on top" she said happily.