{[32]}

Neose's P.O.V.

The next day , we were woken up by Amane. Telling us to prepare for the day , since we were going on patrol at the town.

"Don't tell me were going to have to walk again ?" My legs were still sore from yesterday's walk and battle.

"I would , if only I was given the right to" Amane replied. "Today , we're going by bus"

I sighed in relief.

It was a one hour bus ride. Not to mention , we took the public bus. While we were riding , Amane the began explaining to us on what were going to do during our internship.

"Since Roots is busy , he had assigned me to take you out on patrol today. But don't worry , you'll get to see him in the afternoon... He'll be teaching you guys to better use your quirks" Shiozaki and I were excited on hearing the last part.

"Anyways , you guys better call me Tears during our patrol. Tell me your hero names you two" she said.

"Maria" Shiozaki said hers.

"Neo-Nature" I said mine.

"Maria and Neo-Nature , nice names you got there. I want you guys to address each other with your hero names during our patrol , got it ?"

"Yes !" We both replied.

We then arrived at the town. It wasn't really that big. There were mostly rice fields , since the majority of those who live here are farmers. We then began our patrol around town. While patroling , Amane-I mean , Tears continued on explaining.

"You might be wondering why a hero agency such as Roots' is based in a small rural town ... Well , not all crimes happened in big cities. There are also villains hidden in places you least expect , like forests or poor towns"

"Not to mention , we chose this place to help the people here. Before , they would suffer starvation and famine. Now , with the help of our quirks , we get to help them... I'm sure you already know this , right Neo-Nature ?"

"Yeah" This town kept on suffering from lack of food supplies , but Grandpa would help the people. Sadly , he couldn't help the economy of this place.

"Such a wonderful Hero Agency. May this place be blessed" Proclaimed Shiozaki.

"But the people still fear villains" Tears continued on , this tone with a dark tone in her voice. "Which is why were here ! Patrolling not only helps in searching for any strange activity , it also helps calms the people's nerves knowing there are heroes who watch over them" she said in a cheerful tone.

As we walked farmers would greet us , wave at us and even smile at us. There were some who recognized us during the Sports Festival.

"Isn't that the girl with vine hair who took down that electricity guy?"
"That girl wearing glasses and mask , isn't she one of the top 3 ?"

Yep , we were famous alright. It feels different when people recognize you as a hero , than as an Idol.

Shiozaki then walked closer to me. "Satori , I've always been curious . But why do always wear a face mask and glasses ?"

"Oh , well I use it to hide my identity as Peppy Poppoyo" I replied sheepishly.

"Oh" That was Shiozaki's only reply.

"Eh ?"

"I already know that" she finally spoke. "In fact , our class already recognizes you as Peppy Poppoyo since the start of day one. But our sensei told us to behave ourselves and still treat you as a student"