{[45]}

Satori sat beside her grandfather and together they chatted under night sky. She told everything she wanted to talk about , even though she already told it to him in letters she would send , it was still different from telling it to him personally. Her Grandfather listened to ever word she said , after that it was her Grandfather to talk. He told Satori stories about her mother and father when she was still young , fun times she had that time immemorial erased , everything the the girl wished to hear. Satori enjoy the talk she shared with her Grandfather and so did Roots.

"....Also Grandpa" Satori continued on talking , "I think the otherside of me is gone for good"

Roots rose a brow on what Satori said and continued on listening.

"During my battle with the Nomu and Eterna , I spoke to mom. She helped me how to embrace my otherside but not succumb to it ... And after that , I managed using the techinque you taught me. To feel so much power... It's amazing but scary at the same time"

Roots looked then gave a sigh. "You are just like your mother.."

"H-huh ? Like mom ?"

Roots nodded. "She too feared Mother Nature at first ... But overtime she has learned to accept it and soon , make that power her own"

"Mom had trouble as well ..."Satori mumbled. "Grandpa , I'll work hard ! I'll do my best in becoming a hero and soon be the next head of this family ! You can count on that"

"I believe you can , Neose..."

•~•~•

The Hero placement was now over , and it was time for departure. Everyone was bidding thr two young heroes farewell. Outside the Hero Agnecy , Shiozaki and Satori stand along with them is Roots , Amane and even Eterma.

"Well , I guess this is good bye then" Amane spoke.

Shiozaki nodded. "Thank you for taking care of us" she bowed. "We've learn so much during our week here"

Amane scratched the back of her head. "Yeah , and sorry about well dragging you guys into this mess"

"Don't feel bad about it Amane , in fact , we can't wait to tell this to our classmates when we return" Satori said excitedly.

"Yeah ... about that" Amane continued on scratching the back of her head rigorously. "I think it would be better if Roots would say it"

"You see , unlicensed heroes aren't yet allowed to partcipate in these kinds of activities. It goes beyond the boundary of what your work placement should be. The head police visited the day you two were still asleep ..."

{[FLASHBACK]}

"I'm amazed those two U.A. students managed to take down a Nomu and a villain , they seem pretty gifted"

"Indeed"

"I am sure you know that this is against the laws for people using their quirk of their own accord"

"I am aware of that. Which is why , I would prefer that this news of them fighting will be kept from the public... That heroes from my Agency took it down. Even if they might hate the fact that their efforts won't be recognized to the public , I would rather choose that then let the fame go into her heads"

"You think too much on that matter. But ... Good option ... I did the same thing to 3 U.A. students as well who took down the Hero Killer. Made Endeavor the one to gain the recognition"

"I am not surprised if he had accepted it even though he didn't do much of the work"

"Anyways , you still aren't excused from the punishment we will give for your irresponsibility as a mentor"