{[52]}

It was the day of the practical exams. We went to the Center Plaza where it will be held. We wore our hero costumes , anticipating on what will happen.

Most were confident that it'd be fighting faux villains , but as we arrived their. We were greeted by the teachers. I feel that this isn't what many expected to be.

Mina and Kaminari celebrated the information they got from the others about fighting villains , it was ruined by none other than Principal Nezu.

He emerged from Aizawa-sensei's scarf , which I find very ... Very ... Verrrryyyyy cute.

"Wrong. For various reason , the exam will be different starting this time !" He was to cute , I want to cuddle him so badly..

He explained"From now on , we want to focus on person-to-person combat and hero work , and stress teaching is closer to actual fighting. So...We'll have you form teams of two to fight against one teacher !"

Many were surprised by the fact we we will be facing off with a teacher. But , we're a class with an odd number.

"Uhm , sensei ... What about the one who doesn't get to be paired ? He'll be left out" I said.

"No worries , one team will be in a group of three !" Principal reassured

Aizawa-sensei then explained on how they paired us up and how they decided on who to battle with. They then announced on the teams. Some of them were surprising...

Mostly the pairing of Midoriya and Katsuki. I know I've grown fond of Katsuki , it still doesn't change the fact that he holds great resentment towards Midoriya. In my judgement, it's a bad pairing to me. They're going to have a hard time dealing with their opponent ... None other than the symbol of Peace , Allmight !

On the other hand , Shoto's paired with Momo. Interesting pairing ... I guess its because they got in through reccomendations. But , I got in as well... So why am I not included ?

Well , I'm not really complaining on my team. We were a 3-man group. Me , Iida and Ojiro against Power Loader.

I looked at Iida who looks very determined on passing the exam.

"Oijiro , Satori , I would like to see what we can do with our Quirks" Iida said to us.

"Of course" Ojiro responded while I nodded in agreement.

We then walked to the waiting lounge.

"Neose" I stopped my tracks when Shoto called me.

"Good luck out there" Shoto said.

"And to you too...." I said back.

I know Shoto can pass the exam along with Momo. But , in some way ... Momo looks somewhat troubled by something.

•~•~•

We were at the lounge waiting for our turn. We already had a plan on how to take down Power Loader , without resorting on facing him.

"That's a great idea Satori !" Iida said.

"Right , but are you sure you can handle him ? He is a pro hero after all" Ojiro said.

I nodded. "Don't worry , it'll be enough time for you guys ..."

"I trust you can do it Satori" Iida said , putting faith on me.

The speaker then announced the end of the first match , sadly sato and Kirishima failed. This is bad , it even ended so quickly.

"Poor guys" Ojiro muttered.

"Let this be a reason on why we have to strive for victory" Iida said.

"Right" Oijiro and I both said.