{[1]}

"Thank you everyone for your wonderful support ! Without you , this tour would never had happened !!!" The teen Idol Peppy Poppoyo says as the final curtain closes signaling the end of her Asia Tour.

"Congratulations on such an amazing feat !"
"As expected by the Phenomenal Peppy Poppoyo"
"You are amazing"

The cries of fans can be heard as she heads back to the hotel where she and her crew were staying.

As she arrived at her hotelroom ,her Aunt was there drinking a bottle of cocktail ,enjoying herself. "Ahhh , there's my star !" She said as the Idol entered.

"You've done great ! Tickets sold out from your last stop , we're rolling in millions" Everything her aunt said was all related to money. The teen didn't mind and decide to sit down , finally she could take a break. "What's with the long face ? You should be celebrating!" Her aunt said happily.

"Nothing ... Finally , after 3 years I can  finally relax" She said.

"But what about the after party ? You should be there ! After all ,you are the star. You're the reason why all this happened" Her aunt said , as she fixes herself up.

"You can have the party without me , I'm beat" Then the Teen jumped onto her bed , laying down.

Her aunt sighed , "Fine ... Only this once. You deserve it" After done preparing herself she then heads out. "I'll just bring you leftovers from the party. See you later" She said in a sing-song voice.

The Teen laid on her bed , contemplated on the things that had just happened. "I guess , that means I can finally go back to studying... Hiring tutors maybe good , but none of them even taught me on how to utilize my Quirk. I feel so left behind" She said.

She stood from her bed , took of her pink wig revealing long  Light Lavander hair , she toom of her gold contact lenses revealing dark blue eyes , she took of her idol costume and changed into simple pajamas that are comfortable and cozy.

"Ahhh... Better" She said , she then spotted a potte plant on the corner of the room. An idea then struck her. "With Aunt Miwa gone , it won't hurt to practice a little bit of my Quirk ,can't it ?"

She then went to the plant and held onto it. "Feel the plant's life ... feel it's energy ... Feel it's presence ... Feel mine ... Connect it with mine .. " She chaned to herself and concentrated.

She took a deep breath and focused her powers on growing the plant. Letting it bloom , bending it to her will. After all , her Quirk is Mother Nature : Capable of Controlling plants , growing seeds etc. Not only that , the quirks allows the person to bend the plants according to the person's will , grow them into greater sizes and more. It is a very strong quirk but hard to master.

The teen was gifted with it as it was inherited from her Mother's. She plans on masering it and follow in her mother's footsteps ,but because of her Aunt , she's behind in her lessons...

After a couple of minutes , she was able to grow the plant twice its size. "That's good" she said to herself. "At least I know I'm improving .. If I keep this training up I might be able to grow plants faster and soon - I'll be able to bend them like mom's !" She said determined.

"Get ready japan ! I - Neose Satori - will be coming back !!!" She said punching her fist in the air.

♧♧♧

"So , as we return to Japan , you'll be having a 3 day rest then after that a pres. Conference , you'll be interviewed mostly about your 3 year tour then I booked a special guesting in the morning news-" Aunt Miwa went on about Neose's schedule.

She really didn't listen , after all , her Aunt's the one looking forward to these not her. Neose was only thinking about what she's going to do when she returns from her tour. She really missed japanese cuisines so much , she plans on eating at a special mini shack that is near her place...