{[37]}

Satori was very much pleased with herself in the improvement she made. "A little more ..." she muttered to herself.

"Impressive Satori , but that doesn't mean training is over. Continue on until you've mastered it" Roots ordered. The girls then nodded.

"Master Roots ! Master Roots" a hero barged into the training room which startled them. He was panting heavily and looked frightened.

"What is it ?" The old man asked.

"It's Tears and the others-"he panted. " They're..." as the hero told everything , the two girls' eyes widened at the news. They quickly went to the infirmary where Detect was.

She was badly injured and in her eyes show fear. She trembled as she told everything that happened.

"One girl ... They have this girl whose quirk is probably Telekinesis... We first thought she was alone but .... They have other comrades..." Detect paused , afraid to say the next words.

"What is it Detect ?" Roots as but the girl shivered in fear. "Spill it out !" commanded Roots.

"THEY HAVE A NOMU !!!!" Detect said as she trembled. Silence filled the room.

"A nomu ..." Satori's eyes widened. She remembered her classmates once faced a nomu before she transferred. It was during the USJ incident... Her classmates told that the Nomu they faced equalled to Allmights. Satori knows this isn't good news

"The girl and the Nomu wiped us out ... Tears she..."

{[FLASHBACK]}

Detect was thrown back by Eterna's attack. "Are you alright , Detect ?! Can you stand" Tears asked her comrade.

"I expected more from pro heroes ..." Eterna muttered. "I guess I expected to much"

"You watch your mouth brat !" Tears charges at Eterna.

Eterna thought Tears would land a neat punch at her , and so she conjured up a sword to cut her but she was wrong. Tears takes a side step.

"Oh no !" Eterna muttered.

Tears prepares her water pistol filled with her acidic tears. "Gotcha !" She said as she was about to pull the trigger.

But the next moments were gruesome...

"TEARSSS !!!!"

A Nomu suddenly appeared behind Tears and threw her away. Tears landed badly on a tree.

"T-they have ... a nomu !?" Detect trembled. "Are they colleagues with the league of ... villains !?"

Eterna sighed. "How annoying can that man be ? Does he not believe in my powers ? Tch ... Very well then , I guess I have to show them my full power then" The girl then became serious.

"Detect ..." Tears muttered. "Go back ... to the agency"

"What ?"

"You heard me" Tears struggled to stand. "Return back and tell Roots what's happening..."

"What about you ?! Don't tell me-"

"Yeah , pretty crazy right ?"

"Your going to kill yourself tears !!! Don't do it"

Tears struggled standing because of her injuries , but makes an effort to stand.

"I have to do this... Its the only way to buy you some time to escape. Getting killed ... Isn't that one of the things we signed up for? Funny , I'm not...  afraid. Trust me on this Detect. I can handle the heat"