{[56]}

Author's P.O.V.

"Attention , Peppy Poppoyo has announced that she'll be having a special concert ?!"
"Is this a comeback to her career ?!"
"Why so sudden ?!"
"Major idol returns in the spotlight"
"Queen is back"

These were all broadcasted in the television. After Satori's encounter with Allmight, days after she announced that she'd be having anuther concert for unknown reasons.

It made many fans rejoice in the news. Some of her classmates as well.

"Neose is singing again ! I can't wait" squealed Hagakure.

"Yeah ! It's been so long since she last performed. I'm getting excited !" Ashido said excitedly.

"Those short skirts that sway high enough to see the underwear..." Mineta then started to fantasize disgusting thoughts.

"I'll make sure you won't get to see them" Kirishima noted.

Even with the excitement going around. There were still those who worry about her ... Most notably-

"Neose , are you sure you can handle preparing for the concert ? You might get tired in doing classes" Todoroki said as he called Satori over the phone.

"I'll be fine Shoto , I can handle it... And don't worry , I won't overwork" She reassured the boy.

"I trust you on that" He said , as he looked out of the window , seeing the beautiful moon. "Has something come up to make you have a concert all of a sudden ?" He asked with a tone of concern.

"Yes..."

"Neose , what-" Todoroki was interrupted as Satori began to speak.

"You don't have to worry ... Its fine. In fact , I really wanted to do this. I've been wanting to let everyone hear my songs for awhile not... Penting them up , writing it down. I want my emotions to let loose"

"Neose ..."

"And ... These songs ..." she looked at the charm bracelet and smiled. "Show how much you all meant to me"

Todoroki smiled at her response.

•~•~•

It was the night of the concert. Many came , even the people Satori invited personally. Her classmates , U.A. Teachers , Her brother , Her grandfather , Amane and Eterna ... even the Symbol of Peace , Allmight ,although he's in his normal form making none recognize him... Only Midoriya , the U.A. teachers , and Roots recognize him.

The U.A. students sat at the front row for a better view on Satori.

"Kacchan !?" Midoriya was surprised to see the ash blonde along with them.

"Wow , Bakugo. I never thought you'd come" Kirishima exclaimed. Many were then starting to talk about how Bakugo came.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP ! JUST BECAUSE I  CAME , DOESN'T MEAN YOU EXTRAS GOTTA MAKE A BIG DEAL OUT OF IT" He shouted.

They then just laughed. On the other hand , Todoroki noticed something on Bakugo's hands. It was the same bracelet as what Satori was wearing. Was it a coincidence ?

"Enough of that everyone ! Let's all now sit down and patiently wait for the concert to start !" Iida ordered.

"Alright , alright" Kaminari said.

"Man , even out of school he still acts like a class rep" Sero remarked.

•~•~•

Satori was preparing for her performace.