{[17]}

"You were meant to be vanished..."
"I should be the one in charge ..."
"I am better than you ..."
"Be gone !"

"Gahh !" I gasped as I stood up from my bed.

That voice , was it just a nightmare. Probably ...

I shook my head , trying to forget those words. Don't let them cloud my mind !

Today's the Sports Festival !!!!

I have to focus on it , I gotta do my best and show everyone I am a HERO !

"What ?!" I was shocked as I looked at the time. It was getting late !!!

I quickly prepared myself to leave and packed up my Peppy Poppoyo costume.

I still have to perform during the opening ceremony !!!!!

~~~

Ochaco's P.O.V.

It was the Sports Festival ! Everyone's waiting patiently in the room before it begins. Some were doing warms ups and stretching. Others were excited and couldn't wait.

While there are also people who can't calm their nerves down ... Like me.

Iida then entered the room. "Everyone , are you ready ? We will be entering soon !" He spoke out loud.

So soon !!!!

"Hmmm.." Hagakure said.

"What is it Tooru-chan ?" Asked Asui.

"Has anyone seen Satori ? She hasn't yet arrived" Hagakure said.

We then realized that Neose hasn't yet arrived.

"Your right ! What could've happened to her , she can't be sick" said Mina.

"I wonder what's happened to her , ribbit" question Tsuyu.

"We still have one classmate missing ?! Someone contact Satori right now !!!" Iida commanded.

"Pfft ... If that bitch wants to back out , then leave her. After all , that damn Hippie might not last a second out there" Bakugou said.

"Bakugou , that's harsh of you" said Kaminari.

"Like I care , you can waste your time looking for her Dunce Face !" He shouted looking like a demon. Kaminari just backed away from him looking a bit hurt.

Satori ... Where are you ?

"Midoriya" Todoroki said as he walked to Deku. What is he planning ?

Deku stuttered as Todoroki looked at him with seriousness. "Todoroki ? What is it ?" He asked.

Now everyone's attentiom turns to them.

Todoroki started to speak ,"Looking at things objectively , I think I'm stronger than you"

"Huh... Yea" Deku agreed and nodded his head , having nothing else to say.

"But ... All Might has his eye on you, doesn't he?" Deku flinched on what he said. "I'm not trying to pry about that. But I'm going to beat you" Deku's eyes widened at the sudden Todoroki words.

"Oh ? Is the best in the class making a declaration of war ?" Kaminari said excitedly.

Kirishima stood up and went to the duo. "Hey , hey , hey ! Why are you picking a fight all of a sudden? Not now, we're about to start!" He said as he put his hand on Todoroki's shoulder.

Todoroki shoved it away. "We're not here to play at being friends. So what does it matter ?" He then walked away.

Deku started to speak. "Todoroki , I don't know what you're thinking when you say you'll beat me" Todoroki stopped at his tracks.