{[22]}

It was my battle against Mina.

"Is something going to come out of those Horns ? Well ? From the hero course , it's Mina Ashido !" Present Mic announced.

Mina grinned as she does her stretches "My first match is going to be a piece of cake !" She say confidently

"Versus ... Always wearing glasses and a mask ! What is she hiding ?From the hero course , Neose Satori !" Announced Present Mic , I'm actually relieved he didn't mention that I am
Peppy Poppoyo.

"Mina , I'll return those words back to you" I said.

I'll prove to you all. This chance I have won't go to waste !

"Now , why don't we get moving ? Fifth match , start !" Present Mic announced , our battle now begins.

I put my hand on my utility belt amd prepared myself. "Not yet..." I muttered to myself.

Mina then charges at me , she uses her slime to slide enabling her to go faster.

"I won't let you use your seeds Neose !" She said , then attempts to land a punch on me.

I managed to dodge ! That was a close one.

I now know what Mina's strategy is. She's using her acid to glide faster and dodge easier. Everytime she attempts to land a hit on me , she quickly puts distance as well.

She fears that I might use my quirk in close range. True though , that is my plan...

"Look at this , Satori is dodging every attack Ashido gives ! She hasn't yet landed a single hit on her , same goes for Satori who is unable to grow her plants because of Ashido's continuos attacks !" Announced present Mic.

"What's the matter Satori ? Having trouble ? Getting tired" Mina asked taunting me.

I shook my head. "I'm only just getting started" . I then charge at her.

"What is this ? Satori is on the move !!!!!!" Present Mic said. "What can do she plan !?"

"I can't wait !!!!" Mina then charges at me head on as well.

"Now the two girls are charging towards one another !!!! What will be the outcome !??!"

"I'll finish this ..." Mina then prepares to give me an uppercut.

"Sorry , Mina" I whispered. "But I have to win this !"

Honeylocust...
Chinese Wisteria...
Roses ...
Poison Ivy ...

"Grow my friends !!!" I slammed the seeds to the ground and made them grow to their maximum level !!!

A tall plant ! Taller than the stadium !!!

"SATORI'S Beanstalk !!!!!!" I shouted.

Everyone in the audience is shocked at the creation I made.

"Mina is unable to move , Satori is the winner" announced Midnight.

"WOOOOWWW , AMAZING !!!! This girl can beat Mother Nature for sure !" Present Mic exclaimed , and the crowd went wild. "But where is Ashido ?"

"Uhm , a little help ?" Mina said , I forgot that i actually entrapped her inside.

"Oops , sorry" I then held onto the plants and manipulated them to create and opening for Mina to get out of.

"Man , that was so awesome Neose ! You were so strong !!!" Mina exclaimed.

"Thanks Mina , I had trouble fighting you as well" I said.

Mina smiled at me. "Still friends ?"