{[43]}

Satori wakes up , her vision very blurry , but she could shape out that a bunch of people are surrounding her.

"She's awake !!!!"
"Finally !!!!"
"Neo-Nature !"

Satori is confused at the what's happening.

"Move aside" she remembered that voice to be Amane's. "She can't see us yet"  she presumes that the figure standing beside her is Amane. "Here you go" she then gave Satori a new pair of glasses. Enabling the girl to see clearly.

She was surprised that a bunch of heroes surrounded her. On her right side were Amane and Shiozaki. "Uhm ... What's going on ?" She asked.

Then everyone cheered.

"You were amazing Satori ! You managed to stop the Nomu !" Shiozaki said loudly so that Satori would hear her over the cheers of the heroes.

Roots then came in and quickly , everyone silenced themselves. They then gave way to Roots. "Everyone of you , return back to your stations. Leave me , Shiozaki and Tears alone with Satori" he ordered. They then obeyed.

Satori looked down and dwindled with her thumbs. "Soo .... What happened after everything ?"

"Where do you wanna start ?" Asked Amane. "You slept for 2 days straight-"

"I slept for 2 days !?" Satori said in disbelief. "Agh" she then felt sores around her body.

"Woah , calm down kid , you're still healing " Amane said. "Anyways , let your Grandfather tell it all"

Satori then turned to her Grandpa. She then feels a bit tensed.

Roots cleared his throat and began to speak. "During our assault on Don Gasho's forces , he had initially planned on demolishing the agency... Along with my home. But , as I first arrived at the scene. I was stunned to sense that a Nomu was immobilized along with a girl wrapped in vines. You and Shiozaki were badly injured as well"

Satori then turned to Shiozaki who have her a soft smile. "Shiozaki..." she felt bad , knowing that Shiozaki had sustained bad injuries.

"I'm alright Satori , Tears healed me" Shiozaki reassured her.

Satori then realized that Amane was there all safe and sound . "Tears ... Amane... Y-your-"

"Yup , I'm here ! I'm alive ! I'm well-" Satori hugs Amane which caught the hero by surprise. Amane smiled at the girl and stroked her hair. "Hey ... Sorry if I made you worry. But I gotta say you were one tough cookie"

Satori then listened on what Amane is about to say. "You and Shiozaki were badly injured , broken bones , deep wounds , blood loss... My healing tears weren't enough so we called on Recovery girl and a doctor as well. You guys undergoed surgery"

Satori was shocked by this , she wanted to say something but decided on keeping quiet and continued on listening to Amane.

"Shiozaki woke up last night , we decided to have a party but she wanted to have it once you woke up...  Anyways , everyone was worried about you. Even Recovery girl told us that she doesn't know when you'll wake up but-"

Shiozaki was the one who continued Amane's sentence. "But we were happy to see you awake and well !"

"Yeah about that" Amane joined in once again. "We couldn't do anything about your hair and eyesight though"

"My hair ?" Satori then remembered that she cut her hair during the battle. Now its short around her shoulders. "I'm cool with it ... But what about my eyesight ?"

"It was badly injured during the battle.  We tried healing it even with Recovery girl's kiss and my healing tears but ... It became permanent" Amane said.