{[9]}

Katsuki's P.O.V.

"Tch , stupid Bitch making me do errands" I grumbled as I walk to the store. I then spotted 4 familiar students. It was Deku , Round face , Four-eyes and that newbie Hippie Pharmacist.

"Really Satori ?! You don't have to treat us !!!" Deku cried out loud with his annoying voice.

It was then added by that stupid Round face. "Its too much Neose !" she said.

So I guess the Hippie Pharmacist is now buddies with Deku's stupid squad . "Don't be ... I really want to" she said calmly. "Were friends afterall. And ,I really want to experience treating friends out in buying". Is this girl for real ?

I guess they're occupied on talking to each other that they didn't notice me passing by. But why should it bother me ? They're just damn nerds that need to be shown on where they place

I then noticed this strange guy staring at someone. He looks creepy , some sort of stalker or something. "Delicious..." I heard him mutter. I looked at where he's looking at. Hippie Pharmacist...

~~~

Neose's P.O.V.

I had a blast today. Iida , Ochaco , Midoriya and I had fun eating at the ice cream parlor. Iida walked me to my apartment since his home is actually near mine. We parted ways with Midoriya and Ochaco , since their home is in a different direction.

But , we may had fun but ... As Iida and I walked home , we haven't really said a word to each other. It was kind of awkward.

"So " Iida decided to break off this tension. "How are you doing at U.A. ?" He asked awkwardly.

"Fine ..." I only said. Then there was a long pause. Iida looks a hit tensed on the situation , so I decided to continue on speaking. "Compared to being an idol , I would rather choose on becoming a hero"

"How come ?" He asked looking at me.

I guess Iida's going to be the first person to hear the story. "I never told anyone about this but ... Eversince my parent's passed away , my Aunt took me in. She made me an idol , which at first glance its alot of fun but ... Over time , I realized I'm just being a puppet for her to reel in money" I clutched my fists.

"Oh... That's horrible" Iida said looking sternly. "Then why do you want to be in U.A. ?"

"Because ... My parents were heroes ,and I want to be like them" I said. "Its a common dream with a common reason... In fact , it isn't significant , compared to the reason of others"

"How could you say that Satori ? You'r being harsh on yourself !" He said while doing some gestures. "Every dream is significant and so is the reason behind it ! Which is why , I respect it !!!!"

"Please quiet down , you'll annoy some people" I said. "Yeah ... But" Is it really significant ?

Puppet ...
Worthless ...
Useless ...

No ... I'm still lost... But.

"Thank you Iida , for those words" I said giving him a smile. He looked confused.

We then continued walking home.

~~~

Author's P.O.V.

"Have you seen her ?" A raspy voice asked.

"Yes , she was at the ice cream parlor with 3 friends" one answered.

"I never thought she looks cute without her disguise! Her U.A. uniform looks cute on her !!!!" Another one said.

"She looks delicous" the last person spoke