{[47]}

"Neose , Ochaco" Tooru approached us during break time. "Do you guys know it ? Do you guys know ?"

"What is it Tooru ?" I asked.

"If you talk to us like that Tooru , we won't have any idea" Ochaco added.

"So you two don't know"

Tooru is quite confusing at times ...

"The old shrine near my place is having a festival ! The Ennichi Festival !!!" She exclaimed happily. The two girls then squealed excitedly. They began talking about the Ennichi Festival , although mostly it was food.

If I were to talk about the Ennichi Festival , one thing came into my mind . My parents ... My mother and father , along with Haru-nii. My memories of my time during the Ennichi Festival were very hazy. I was around 3 at the time. But I still remember the Dancing ... Games ... and Fireworks...

I missed those times. Its been so long since I went to the Ennichi Festival , during my time with that woman , I wasn't allowed to go to public places. But now , I can !

As I was busy with my own thoughts , Tooru and Ochacho were already conversing with Momo about the festival. To my surprise , Momo never attended one in all her life ... Reminds me someone I know-

"Neose" speak of the devil.

I turned to the person walking towards me , 2 equally divided hair colors -white on the right and red on the left. Compared to my height , he was fairly tall since I only reached around his ears.

"What are you talking about ?" He asked in usual monotone voice.

"The Ennichi Festival that's being held tonight. Ochaco , Tooru and I are going. Wanna come ?" I invited him. I want Shoto to experience the Ennichi Festival as well.

He never went to one , even during our childhood together he declines my invites. Now , I know it'll be different. Shoto's changing , in a good way. I can see he's starting to open up and befriend others - notably Midoriya.

"Sorry , but I'm not sure if I can" he replied. That just suddenly shattered all my positivity - well not most of it.

"Oh ..."

"I might be busy" Shoto said. "Anyways , you go have fun with them. They are your friends afterall" he continued.

"But ... you are my friend as well" I mumbled, I doubt if he could hear it.

"I'll be fine , go have fun" he patted my shoulder.

"Ok then , how about I'll buy some snacks for you !" I said happily. Shoto responded with a smile.

Not only snacks ... But a special bracelet that only is sold during the Ennichi Festival. The Zutto issho charm bracelet. If two people both wear it , nothing can separate the bond between them. I'm going to buy a pair and give one to Shoto , as a friendly gift.

During lunch , Tooru and Ochaco kept on talking about the Ennichi Festival.

"Poor Momo , I'm pretty sure she wanted to come" Ochaco said as she ate her meal.

"Indeed , we should've have convinced her more !" Tooru suggested.

"We should respect her decision you two. We shouldn't force others in the things we want them to do" I said to both of them.

"Yeah..." they both said. "At least , we'll have fun together !" Tooru said happily.

We then chatted for the rest of the lunch break.

•~•~•

I was wearing a long yellow sleevless buttoned dress. I wore a black cardigan and white sneakers. I carried a shoulder bag for my phone and seeds-just in case.