{[8]}

A mock battle where our objective isn't to beat up our opponents but to restrain them and make sure they get minimal damage if necessary. It is mostly a one-on-one battle but since this is an odd-class no. One group will have 3 members to battle each other. And the people in that group are none other than Momo Yaoyorozu , Eijiro Kirishima and Me , Neose Satori.

"BEGIN" The horns sounded which signifies the beginning of the battle.

As expected of Kirishima , he instantly charges , but he had to choose on who will he attack first. "Yaoyorozu or Satori " He asked himself as he looks at us. "The first one to attack me will be the first one who will get it !" he said.

"Then you don't have to wait" Momo said as she used a grappling hook and shot at Kirishima. It then latched onto redhead's shoulder. Luckily Kirishima's hands were hardened making his skin unscathed by the sharp hooks

"What the ?" He is surprised at Momo's attack. "Is this all you can do Yaoyorozu ?" He asked as he grabbed the chains and pulled her towards him.

"Uh-oh" She gasped as Kirishima took a mighty heave and tossed Momo to me. "Oh no !" I had to dodge but I was already strangled by her.

"Sorry about that" She muttered as she tries to stand , but we were both tangled by the chains. "Hold on , let me do this" She then created sharp pliers and cut her way out of the chains. Leaving me entangled.

"Is that all you can do Yaoyorozu ? Come and fight me like a man !" Kirishima said as she approaches us.

"Don't worry Kirishima , I'll make you satisfied" She said with confidence. "But first" she looked at me and I could tell she had a plan in stored. Momo then created a chain with a large heavy ball attached and clasped it to my foot.

"What the ? Momo ?" I was surprised and felt foolish at her easy yet cunning plan to stop me.

"Sorry Neose , but this is an activity after all" she said and ran towards Kirishima and continued on to fight him.

I'm not liking the predicament I'm in. Thinking about it , I could be considered restrained by Momo . Yet , All might hasn't yet said anything. Maybe I'm still in the battle !

Think Neose , I'm tangled up in chains and considering my mobility I'm at a disadvantage because of this ball and chain on my leg. Or do I ?

I grabbed a seed from my utility belt and made it grow. It was just an ordinary grass seed. But the main reason I chose is because of how small and slender it is. I could easily pick the lock of the ball and chain. But I have to act in secret while Kirishima and Momo are battling it out.

"Slowly ... Slowly" I made it grow slow and steady , manipulating it to enter the key hole and open. "Almost there"I muttered under my breathe. Then...

Click !

I'm free !!! And good thing at the same time I managed to untangle myself from these shackles. Now , time to head back into battle.

I looked at Kirishima and Momo , they were both getting exhausted. Kirishima's harden is weaken while Momo looks tired from the continous creations she's made. This might be my chance !!!

I grabbed my Hydrangea seeds and prepared them to grow. As Kirishima charges at Momo , that was my cue to use my Quirk. I made my Hydrangea grow and enstrangle them.

"What the ? Satori !?" Kirishima was surprised as he struggled to break free. But it was futile , I kept regrowing it back. And since he was getting tired , it'll be over soon.

"So you waited for us to tire ourselves" said Momo. "Sneaky" she said as she struggles to free herself as well.

"Sorry , but it is the only option I have" I said scratching my cheek sheepishly with my free right hand.