{[44]}

It was finally the night of festivities. Even with the small amount of time of preparation , everyone manage to handle it well. Variety of food and drinks were laid out on each table , neon lights flashing. After a couple of minutes , all the heroes came in. The atmosphere was lively.

As everyone settled in their designated seats , they all were silent as Roots stood on stage.

"My fellow comrades , these past few weeks have been the most pain-staking ones we have. We were pited against none other than Don Gasho and Nomu's ... Our comrades , captured and tortured. Even our interns , dragged into this fray. But we ended victoriously. Don Gasho finally behind bars , his gang finally erased and not to mention our young heroes showed improvement in their training as well. Which is why , tonight. Let us celebrate !!!!!"

Everyone roared with joy as Roots finished his speech. In the far corner , Eterna spectates the merry-making. She gave a heavy sigh and decided to leave the place.

Eterna then took a stroll around the gardens , she was amazed that they managed to fix the damage she and her Nomu caused. In fact , it looks as if nothing even happened. The smiles on the heroes faces , they look as if they never apprehen one of the most famous crime lords.

Now , she was confused... She had nowhere to go. Her comrades , even though they only see her as a tool , to here they were th only family she got. And now , the heroes took her family away.

"I'm alone ..." she whispered to herself as a tear rolled down her cheek.

"Eterna ?" She looked behind her to see Shiozaki. "Why aren't you inside ? Come , let's have fun" the girl invited.

"Me join a party ? I'm surprise you even have the guts to say that"

Shiozaki was confused on her words.

"I am an associate to the enemy , I attacked your comrades , I caused collateral damage , I even beat you up badly and yet , you invite me to a party like were friends or something"

"Well , because we are , aren't we ?" Shiozaki spoke.

"What ?!" Eterna was taken aback by Shiozaki. "B-but-"

"I still remember the stuff you did" Shiozaki cutted in. "You did so many sins , even attempted to murder Satori... They're still fresh in my mind"

"See , so quit the acting and head back in there !"

"But ... I've come to see , that you are only lost" Shiozaki spoke.

"H-huh ? Lost ?"

Shiozako nodded. "You grew up in an harsh environment. No parents , no friends. You didn't lead a normal life. At a young age ... You were surrounded by bad morals. And it corrupted you. You sinned countless times. Its hard to forgive what you have done. But I saw past that" she looked at her with a caring expression.

"I understand why Amane decided to take you in ... because , you have a similar backstory to Satori. You are lost , and you need people to guide you. Which is why ... Being your friend , I'll help you find your path" she then gave Eterna a sweet smile.

Eterna looked away. Hiding the happiness she felt in her heart. She tried holding back her tears , for she was grateful to finally gain a friend.

"Come on , let's head inside. Satori might be up next" Shiozaki invited.

"Whatever ... I'm just going , just to stop you from bugging me" Eterna said. Shiozaki giggled at Eterna.

They then headed back to see everyone having a good time. Even Roots is joining on.

In the back stage , Satori was there. She wasn't wearing her Peppy Poppoyo attire , only her hero costume. What was different is that , she isn't wearing large oval glasses but black rectangle framed ones , she has now short hair , and that she isn't wearing her face mask anymore.

"Neoppy" Satori knew that was Amane because of the nickname. "Have a blast out there" Amane said.

Satori smile and nodded.

"Alright everyone ! Settle down , settle down" Detect said. "Tonight , we'll be having a special performance by one of our Hero interns , none other than the Master's granddaughter. Neose Satori , or by most teens Peppy Poppoyo"

The crowd roared as Satori went on stage. "Hello , everyone. Having a good time...." Satori then began to speak a little.

"Wait , that girl's Peppy Poppoyo !?" Eterna said in disbelief.

"Why , are you a fan ?" Shiozaki asked.

"P-partly" she shyly admitted. "She sung some of my favorite videogame theme songs and even voice acted a couple of my favorite actors. I never knew that nervous girl is a superstar !!!"

"Yeah , you'd be shocked that the phenomenal Teen Idol Peppy Poppoyo is none other than a nervous , meek and humble hero course student in U.A." Shiozaki remarked.

"Alright everyone ! Since you must've all known I've been on break for a couple of months now , I have no new songs to sing " Satori said scratching the back of her head. The crowd look disappointed and down hearted. "But , I did practice on covering this song"

The music then starts playing which hypes the audience up. "This song was originally sung by Amazarashi ,its title - Sora ni Utaeba !"

The crowd applause as Satori begins to sing.

Piercing through falsehood to see the blue sky, eternity's in flight!
If I sing to the sky, not even regrets stand a chance
It's inevitable. The future we got with our strength.
Keep up the fight.

Eterna's eyes widened at Satori's performance. 'She's amazing ... Its like , her song reaches out to me...'

Eterna then remembers the day she yearns to be free. Looking out at the sky , praying when will the day come. Those moments where she wanted to achieve her dreams.

'Never fear for I am here'

A hero like him. That dream of hers was hidden in the back of her mind. She almost lost hope as despair kicks in , until these past few days...

"How about I train the kid , she's got the spark of a hero. Trust me , she'll be one"

Now , she has the opportunity. She is back on track ... All she has to do now , is fight for it.

"Go Satori !!!!" Shiozaki cheered.

"G-go ,Satori" Eterna joined in. It surprised the vine hair girl , but she smiled.  Eterna returned the smile.Together , they cheered on Satori.

If I sing to the sky, regrets stay by your side
It's inevitable. We've lost many things we've finished.
Keep up the fight
It's limited. What remains of our future
Keep up the fight

The Song was done and Satori ended it by giving of a spectacular finale. Creating a rose bush behind her.
Everyone cheered at the amazing performance.

As Satori heads back stage , she was meeted by her Grandfather.

"Grandpa , d-did you like the performance ?" She asked shyly.

Her grandfather smiled at her . "I did"

Satori was happy to hear it.

"I want to talk to you about something , follow me" he then lead Satori to the gardens.

"Grandpa , what is it you wanna talk about ?" She asked.

"I want to spend a little quality time with my granddaughter" He looked at her and gave her a soft smile.

"Grandpa ..." Eversince Satori worked here , she never really saw her Grandfather as well - a grandfather. Only some sort of boss or mentor. And now , she finally gets the chance...