{[51]}

It was saturday , I prepared mg apartment for my group study with Tooru and Shoji. Around 9:00 , there was a knock on my door. Its probably them.

I looked at my peeping hole and saw them standing outside my doorstep. "Neose ! We're here" Tooru said happily. "We brought snacks , oh and Koda also joined us !!!!!"

Koda waved shyly.

I giggled at them , then opened the door to welcome them in. "Welcome guys , come in" I lead them inside.

Tooru gasped at my apartment. "It looks so spacious compared to other apartments ! In fact , bigger !" Shoji nodded in agreement.

I scratched the back of my head feeling flattered. "Thank you for the compliment , please sit down. Feel yourselves at home. I'll go and grab my books so we can start studying"

I entered my room and grabbex my books , notes and other stuff to begin studying.

We were tutoring each other. Helping one another.

"No , that's not the formula Tooru ...."
"Shoji , that's a wrong grammar construction...."
"You lack one more law Koda..."
"Neose , that's the wrong sign"

It went on like that  until its finally time to call it a day. We learned a ton from each other. It was very beneficial.

We then had a snack break. I served everyone green tea.

"For a superstar such as yourself , you keep your possessions to a minimum" Shoji started to speak. His mouth was on one of his tentacles.

"Yeah ... it doesn't have huge space , but its enough to store it neccessary appliances and some decorations here and there" I said as I took a bite out of the macaroons Tooru brought.

Tooru then pointed at the guitar. "Neose , can we you play for us ?" She asked. "If its alright with you ?"

"Its fine ..   But , I'm a little rusty on playing the guitar. It's been a while" I then stared strumming it. "So , what song do you guys want to hear ?"

"U-uhm... We f-found these lyrics lying around earlier" Koda said stuttering as he showed the lyrics in his hand. "I-I didn't mean to read it" He was so sweet and innocent.

"Don't worry Koda" I read through the lyrics and smiled at it. It was one of the recently ones I came up with.

"We never heard of this song ? Is it new ?" Tooru asked.

"Yeah ... I just wrote this recently ,  it helps when you have emotions piling up inside you" I said then prepared my guitar. "You guys ready to here a special live performance by yours trully ?"

Shoji and Koda nodded while Tooru clapped excitedly.

"Alright them ... Enjoy the song !"

"I can't imagine you ever giving up,
Though I'm sure even you have empty - miserable days, haven't you?

If you think you might be facing any number of monumental efforts
The kind that come only once in a lifetime, I wanna be there to see it!........"

•~•~•

"Hurray! Hurray! All the tiniest things inside me are calling out!
When I look at those eyes, I can start running too—
I too begin to run through your eyes!
So show me the ultimate finale!

Because, you're my hero..."

"That's it for one of Peppy Poppoyo's new release , 'Cause your my hero-" the t.v. then turned off.

"I'm glad you still release new songs Neose. Even with your break , you still hold the no. 1 spot" My brother said complementing me.

I was once again at the hospital with my weekly visit. I told my brother all about what had happened durung my placement and my time with grandpa. Although , I left out all those Nomu fights since it is a secret. Now , the thing that surprises him the most is my new hairstyle.

"... At least you still have that cute vibe got. I'm fine with it" he said in a eased tone. "But , what is that I see on your hand ? A Zutto Issho charm bracelet ?"

I then put my hand behind my back.

"You don't have to hide it when I already saw it. " he said. "I thought lovers give these bracelets as gifts-"

Before he could continued , I interrupted him. "Not only lovers  , even friends-"

He continued. "-Mostly lovers ... Those types of Bracelets" he then looked at me , with one brow raised. "Neose ? Are you hiding something from your big brother ?"

"Nothing ! Honest !'

He sighed. "I understand ... This is normal for teens around your age.  I'm fine with it , as long you don't take it to far !"

"But its nothing like that ..." He isn't listening to me. I sighed , realizing it was futile to tell him.

"Changing the subject now" I said. "I asked the doctor if you can be temporarily out of the hospital for a day , at least to-"

"Visit Momo and dad's grave ..." He finished , sadness was in his tone.

"Yeah... The doctor agreed to it" I said , patting his shoulder.

"We never visited them together ... Its a new change and a good start" I comforted him. Haru-nii held my hand. He gave a smile which holds pain and at the same time joy. "Yeah ..."

•~•~•

After a long preparation , the exams were here. It was a 3 day written exam. And I had no problem answering it , although I admit I may have gotten some answers wrong. I still know I did my best to pass...

After the last written exam , Shoji , Koda and Tooru walk to me.

"Neose ! Neose ! Thank you so much" she hugged me tightly. "If it weren't for you , I might get many wrong answers"

"Yeah , thanks" Shoji added. Koda nodded in agreement.

I felt flattered by what they said. "You're welcome , but I have to thank you guys as well ... You also helped me alot" I said giving them a thumbs up.

"Now our only problem is the Practical exam ...."

********************************

Issssaaaa heeeereeeeeee

So , we're already at the exam arc...

Actually , a few more chapters left and my story's all done.

I hope you guys enjoyed the story so far

Issa Out !

Plusssssssssssssssss ullllltrrraaaaa