{[6]}

I arrived at my Aunt's office. All of the other employees looked a bit frightend , scared. Did she just use her quirk ? Oh boy , expect a rollercoaster ride of gloom and sadness Neose , because your Aunt is ANGRY.

As I arrive at her front door , I was about to reach the door knob but hesitated. I was shaking ... I sensed the gloom radiating of her door. She was a whole lot of mad.

Well I should expect that since I didn't took the car today , sneaked out and left the media to fall asleep by Midnight's Quirk. I had to give the consequence of my actions. I had to ! I can do this.

I then opened the door and instantly the depressing cloud of sadness vanished , but I still feel its lingering presence.

I plucked up the courage and spoke. "Aunt Miwa..." I said in a low voice.

"Come in child" She said. Her back was facing me. As she was looking at the window. I couldn't see the expression on her face , but I know it is full of anger. "Sit down" she said.

I then took a seat. I didn't say anything , because I sense danger. For a minute the room was silent. She was slurping some tea while I was looking down on my lap.

Then she spoke. "Didn't I tell you to wait for the service to carry you off to school ?" She said.

"Y-yes" I said shivering.

"Then why did you disobey me ?" She finally said it. "I told the media you would be having a public session with them as you start of your first day. But sadly , when Tatsumi fetched you , you weren't there. The crowd went wild and became angry... The R Rated hero Midnight and use her quirk to stop the riot. And all because of one girl's disobedience" she said.

"Aunt Miwa ... I'm so-" I was about to finish my sentence when she looked at me with a smile on her face.

"I love it !!!!!!!!" She said happily.

Now I was confused. And this side of her was scary ...

"Because of that , it went on the news. It adds to yor popularity. And it became one of the most talked about topics of the day !!! It was reckless but it had a good result ! I want you to do more reckless stuff from now one Neose !!!!" She said happily. "Good job on it ! I expect more of it !"

She was happy at it ? She was happy at what I was doing ? No ... She was happy that my popularity rised again making her income rise as well. I'm just a tool for her to make money. A puppet...

"Your teacher called me and told me about your Supplementary lessons... I agreed to it , at least you inferior brain would improve. But I doubt that" She said. "Anyways , what disappoints me"

Here it comes...

"Is that ridiculous attire" She said. She must be pertaining to my glasses and face mask and the fact I'm not wearing my wig. "Didn't I tell you to wear your Idol Make-up to boost your fanbase in school ?"

"I didn't want to" The words came out of my mouth before I realized it. I quickly covered my mouth even if I wore a Face mask.

"It's disgusting... It reminds me of that wretched woman who destroyed your life , my life , ourlives" How dare she say that ? "You may look like her and have her quirk. But at least you aren't as stupid as her. Well ,your nearly though. But I know you are different... You managed to come far from what your mother has done"

I can't take it ... Aunt Miwa's insults towards my mother ... It's getting to far.

"Would you shut up ?" There is no turning back to what I said. I was shaking in anger.

"What was that Neose ? I didn't understand ?" She asked , acting as if she didn't heard me.

"Would you shut your mouth up !?" I said again , my voice in anger.