{[18]}

"I'll go beyond Plus Ultra !"

The palm tree's growth reached its limit , but I have a back up plan.

The Chinese Wisteria vine. I grabbed seeds of it and made it grow. I made sure the first end of the vines were wrapped around the tree while the other end continued on growing to the ground.

My right hand was holding onto the growing vine , as I rode on it. I have to make sure not to waste all my seeds , I have to be careful.

My speed in growing plants have improved , compared to the past. Now , I am able to make them faster than before.

"Excuse Me" I said as I passed by Hagakure and Mina.

"Neose !?" They were startled.

"See you on the finish line" I said to them.

"No fair ! No fair !" Complained Hagakure.

"Look ! We can hitch a ride on her vines !" One of the students behind me said. "Yeah !" They then started to grab onto the vines but-

"Ouch !"
"Gahh !"
"It hurts !!!!"

I smirked under my masked...

Do they think they can hitch a ride so easily ? The Chinese Wisteria may lack prickles and thorns , but those aren't just the plants I grew.

"Rose thorns !" One gasped in pain.

Correct !

"WHAT IS THIS ? THE STUDENTS ARE UNABLE TO RIDE ONTO SATORI'S VINE COASTER ?" exclaimed Present Mic.

"Take a look closely , you can see she isn't just growing one plant but two" Aizawa-sensei said unexcitedly. "She's making sure others are unable to join her by wrapping her vines with rose thorns"

"AMAAAAZZZZIIIINNNGGG !!!!!" Present Mic said.

I then took a halt , because the plants have reaches their limit. "Thank you" I muttered to them.

I jogged forward to see other students stop as well.

Their path was blocked by something huge. Huge and many in no.

"They look like the robots during my first day" I muttered to myself. But they were bigger and twice in size !!!

"Obstacles have shown up suddenley ! Starting with... the first barrier !" Announced present Mic. "ROBO INFERNO !"

Many students were shocked. Large robots surrounded our path. I heard complaints on how difficult this barrier is.

I notices in front of the crowd was Shouto , I then squeezed my way pass the crowd to catch up with him.

He suddenley used his quirk and froze the massive robot. I was speechless ! He's strength is far beyond what I have remembered.

At this moment ...

I know how far I have to go to catch up to you .
And to show that I am not someone to be underestimated.

"Watch out !!!!" One shouted at me.

I looked above me and to see the robot about to fall over me and others.

"Oh N-"

CRASSSHHHHHH !!!!!!

~~~

Author's P.O.V.

When Todoroki froze the robot , it was in an unstable position , causing it to fall.

One of the people who were below it was Satori.

"Neose !!!!" Yaoyorozu gasped , for she has seen her friend get crushed by the robot.