{[57]}

On the stage , Satori is pouring her heart out to every song. In every lyric , there is a memory , an emotion hidden beneath it. Everyone noticed the difference in her performance compared to the past ones. The Satori on stage right now -Neoppy is now a flower blossoming.

Everyone is stunned , awe-struck , amazed by the fantastic performance she is giving.

"Alright everyone ! I hope you still have the energy for one last song !" Satori said , which made the crowd roared with excitement.

"Go Neoppy !" Amane cheered.
"Go dear !" Granny Lei and Roots said as they waved their glow sticks.
"You're amazing sis !" Haruki shouted at the top of his lungs.

Amane turned to Eterna who was huddle up at the side , just being quiet.

"Come on" Amane approached Eterna. The girl looked at her confused. "Stop being a party pooper and join us"

Eterna looked away. "You're just wasting you energy screaming , thinking she'll hear you"

Amane smiled and gave Eterna a glow stick. "So , then come and join us in cheering". Eterna gave in and joined on cheering and yelling.

"Woah , that's some student you got there Aizawa" Present Mic noted. "I guess you've taught her some great stuff"
"Everything that Satori is doing ... she has learned it all by herself" Aizawa responded with a monotone voice.

"Wow ! Satori's on a roll !!!" Kirishima exclaimed. Many nodded in agreement.
"She's certainly enjoying this , ribbit" Tsuyu said.

Everyone in Class 1-a was having a blast enjoying Satori's concert. Kaminari , Sero , Ashido and Kirishima were head banging to the beat. Even Bakugo joined them ! Well to be precise , he was dragged in by them.

Midoriya , Iida and Ochaco smiled at the site of their classmates having fun at the concert. On the other hand , Shoto's eyes were fixed on Satori.

Having hiding herself underneath that Peppy Poppoyo masked has concealed her of her true self. Now , Satori emerges ... To Todoroki , Satori is a beautiful cherry blossom tree blooming.

Not only class 1-a , there were other students from U.A. who watched as well.

"Go Satori !" Shiozaki cheered along with her classmates from

"Amazing ! Maybe she could help me get my babies popular !" The support course student Mei Hatsune said excitedly.

"Hm... not bad" The violet haired , general course student Hitoshi Shinso said as he watches the concert with his friends.

"Ne ne ne ... Mirio , what do you think ? She's amazing right ! She is !" A long blue haired 3rd year , U.A. student said as she tugged the sleeve of her friend to get her attention.

"Yeah , she is" The blonde haired male by the name Mirio replied. "A hero and an idol at the same time ... This girl is going to reach big things" he noted , eyes sparkling with his vision of her. "I know she will ..." He then turned to one of his classmate who was crouching down. "Seems your having fun as well Tamaki" he said to him.

The male named tamaki then responded. "Its nice and all ... But with all these people I just can't ... I'm amazed that girl isn't even nervous".

"And that's why I believe in her ... She'll bloom even more"

Satori took a deep breathe , beginning her final song. "This song is dedicated... not only for you , but for everyone who never stops believing in the people they believe in !"

Satori glimpses at her classmates , her family and none other than Allmight.

"My latest song : After All, You're My Hero !!!!"