{[7]}

I've been studying at U.A. for almost a week now. And all I could say I'm having fun with my life at school. New friends , amazing classes and new experiences.

I also try and improve my Quirk , which I notice the progress of it. I managed to learn some new plants to grow and the time for me to grow them is getting faster than before.

I do my best in balancing my time. Work , studies and Quirk practice. For most of the day I'm always at school , after that I go to do some idol stuff and return home around 9 or 10. It might be a hectic schedule but I always find time to do schoolworks and study.

But despite the fun I'm having , there still one thing that hasn't yet been solved. My Aunt Miwa ... Eversince the fight we had , she doesn't approach me anymore. She would talk to me in business related stuff or accompany in my Popstar duties. But ... She doesn't act like the Aunt Miwa I used to know. She became cold. And everytime she looks at me , I only see hatred and despise in her eyes-as if she loved me any way.

Yet her mood doesn't affect me ! It's her fault for pushing me to that point. I won't forgive her for talking bad about my mother and for using her Quirk against me. Not just what she had done to me recently , but for the past as well...

So far , everything I've been doing is of my own accord. I do my best to minimize my schedules , presentations and recordings so that I have time for school.

In fact I have a new song coming up ! I can't waiting for it to be released !!!

~~~

"Satori , let's go now and change" Ochaco said walking to me. I nodded as I walked with her to the changing rooms.

It was Hero Training , and of course we had to change into our hero costumes. I was actually excited since my costume is finally complete and I had been waiting anxiously since day 1.

I opened my locker and gazed at the costume I designed by myself.

It was a navy blue sleeveless dress with a large opening at the chest revealing a white turtle neck polo shirt under it. I had my utility belt filled with specified seedlings I ordered. I also had long pink armbands on both arms and also bands at my feet.

 I also had long pink armbands on both arms and also bands at my feet

(So this is what I envision Neose's costume to be. Sorry if the drawing's bad 😅...  I'm not that good at drawing. I tried drawing a full body but it ended up badly. Just remember she wears a dress !!!!)

As I joined the others who were waiting for Allmight to arrive , everyone looked at me strangely. They were staring at me.

I kind of feel embarrassed and shrugged. "Uhm... Is there something wrong ?" I asked shyly.

"Satori ..."Kirishima muttered staring at me with a slight tint of pink on his cheeks.

"You look..." Kaminari can't even finish his sentence.