{[5]}

Izuku's P.O.V.

Allmight chose Satori to perform the first activity which is to defeat one of the Zero-Point robots during the entrance exams.

I looked at her to see what her reaction is , but it is hard to tell because of her glasses and mask. But I think , she's a bit nervous , judging by her hand that's shivering.

Allmight then lead us to the pace where we'll be spectating Satori's battle.

"Good luck Neose" Yaoyorozu said to her giving her a pat on the back

"You can do it" added Uraraka showing her full support for her.

I just gave Satori a thumbs up , it may not be much , but she has my full support.

She bowed her head slightly , I think to signify thank you ... I really can't tell because of her mask and glasses. But I heard her say ... "Alright" I think she was getting determined.

We then watched her performance through a giant screen. Everyone couldn't wait to see what Satori's Quirk is. She never gave any hint about it ... Even as her other persona Peppy Poppoyo , she never said anything about her quirk.

"I wonder what Satori's quirk is ?" Asui wondered out loud.

"Probably something related to music , after all she is an idol" Jirou said.

"Yeah , guess that's why she's a good singer" added Kaminari.

"What do you think her Quirk is Deku ?"Uraraka asked to me.

"Don't know" I replied. "But like what the others have said , it could probably be music or sound related"

"True , we just have to wait and see" said Iida.

"Alright young Satori ... Your battle begins in" Allmight said in a loud voice as he begins the count down. "3... 2... 1... BEGIN !!!!"

We then watched Satori do her battle through the screen. She was running towards an alley and hid there... What is she trying to do ? She's a sitting duck if she stays there for too long ... But , what if she has a plan ?

"I wonder what's Neose thinking ?" Uraraka wondered

"She probably has a plan" Iida said , "We shouldn't underestimate her , she manage to get into U.A. through a reccomendation" he added.

He was right ... Satori made it into U.A. just through a reccomendation , she must be that skilled. I musn't understimate her !

"What just happened !?" Ashido cried in worry. Most of them looked stunned at what they were looking... I then looked at the screen and to see that the Robot attacked Satori in the alley.

"She just got smashed-" Ojiro said.

"By a giant metallic arm" Shoji finished.

"Nooo !!!! Allmight ! Allmight ! You gotta stop the activity" Mineta pleaded at him , but then Asui spoke. "Wait Mineta , look over there" she pointed at a spot from the screen.

It was Satori ! She must have dodge the attack. She looks a bit damage , but all in all fine.

"I wonder what is she thinking ?" IIda gasped.

"Now , it's a one-on-one battle against her and the robot" Kaminari said.

I wonder what will Satori be doing next ? And what was the objective of hiding if she'll just get caught ?  But ... Now , it is the time to show her quirk. I watch carefully on what happens next.

The robot charges at her , but she's holding her ground !

"What is she doing ?!" I heard one of my classmates say.