{[30]}

"Is this even warm ups ?!" I complained.

We've been jogging-wait not jogging , running to be more accurrate. We've been running to catch up to Amane , or her hero name Tears.

We've been running for almost 45 minutes , and I think I'm near my limit. I'm not really a fast runner , but I have good stamina. But I have to exchange that stamina for speed.

Speed isn't just my thing , Shiozaki on the other hand.

'She gave up on using her legs and procceeded on using her vine quirk to swing through the trees!' I thought out loud.

"Using , your quirks to adapt to the environment is quiet basic knowledge for a hero , as expected from a U.A. student" Amane complemented.

"This quirk is a blessing to me , which is why I must use it well" Shiozaki said and begins to catch up to Amane.

At this rate I'm going to be left behind for sure. Would it be a good idea to use my seeds now ? No , I have to use it for emergencies. I need to take into account the no. of seeds I possess , I musn't waste them so recklessly. Just like what happened during the sports festival...

Because of me using Beanstalk for many times , I've lost seeds to continue on the battle. I gotta becareful.

"Hurry up over there Satori , or you'll loose our trail" Amane called out.

I need to concentrate on running , but my legs are so sore. Using my quirk is so tempting right now ...  No !  This'll be a good way to improve my physical strength

~~~

Amane's P.O.V.

It's been already an hour since we started running , and I can see the girls are starting to get tired.

Shiozaki decided to use her quirk to swing through the trees , good idea. She may not look like it , but I can tell she's smart.

Now , Satori...

She looks like she's about to die ?! Seriously, she hasn't yet used her quirk. I guess master was right about it.

~~~

"What ? That's insane ! Making them do that , they're just kids" I complained.

"Kids who are from U.A. , you've seen what they can do during the sports festival. Running won't hurt them" Master Roots said

"But , they aren't physically prepared on it-" He then cut me off.

"This is a good start for them to use their quirk not just for fighting , but to be able to utilize them at any given scenario"

"And ..." He continued after giving a dramatic pause. "This'll be a way to know on how Neose uses her quirk... After seeing the Sports Festival , I can see many faults in the way she uses it"

"She is hesitant on using it , thinking that she has to be careful on what to grow ... but she doesn't know , she has greater power... And also , see if the other side of her shows in any sign of surfacing"

~~~

Man , that guy gives the most complex sentences... Even so , it seems Satori's still herself. The side who doesn't understand her true powers.

"Uh ... We're nearing the agency" I said out loud.

"Really ?! That's great news !" I heard Satori exclaim behind us.

"Oh bless the heavens for we are near" Shiozaki said , this girl is really religious.

~~~

Neose's P.O.V.