{[55]}

"A-almight ?!?!?!?!??!"

My eyes widened , unable to believe that this man is the symbol of peace ! A stronge muscular hero , turned into some walking skeleton with flesh !

"W-what happened to you ? Am I going crazy ?! What-huh ?... " I kept on muttering words , questions ran through my mind that need immediate answers.

The man , or almight finally spoke. "Calm down kid" he said as he flicked my forehead.

"Ouch" I rubbed my forehead.

"I can't answer all your questions at once , but I can tell you things you wanna know and have to know" Almight spoke. He then started to walk somewhere. "Follow me"

He then lead me to a playground. I sat on a bench while he bought me something to drink from the vending machine. "Here you go" he tossed me the can.

I didn't read what he bought me and just instantly drank it. "Never thought you were thirsty" he said.

"Uhm ... Almight , about -" he interrupted me by raising his hand at me.

"Don't worry , I'm getting to that ... Young Neose" there was a long pause. "Mainly there are 2 things that I want to tell you about , the first is about me and your parents , the second is about you with me and your parents... Which one do you wanna know first ?"

Almight having some connection with my mother and father ? And ... some connection with me ? What is this ? I thought I've already found the answers I've been looking for and now , more truths ...

"What do I want to know first ?" I muttered. "Tell me about you and my parents"

"Alright ..."

I then sat quietly , about to listen what All might's about to say.

"Your mother , father and I have known each other for a long time ... They were my seniors when I first studied at U.A. Your mom was a kindhearted woman. Very popular , not just beauty but in brains and in skills as well. Top of her class... Your father on the other hand , was a hard working man. Even with a quirk that isn't meant for combat , he still found a way to reach the top. With them side by side , they were unstoppable"

"I admired them so much , they were insepparable. Known as Match Duo. I never thought I'd be in league with them , but they saw something in me..."

•~•~•

Allmight's flashback

"Wow , that's some quirk you got there !"

"H-huh ?"

"Really ! You're probably the stronget among the first years !"

"Hana , come one. You're disturbing that first year's leasure time"

"I am not !" She then turned me. "Say , why don't you join us during the intership program"

•~•~•

"And so I did ... We worked side by side , eventually became close friends. But it was nothing compared to the strong bond your parents both shared , until they graduated and became pro heroes. Not only heroes but became parents as well-but I'll set that side of the story aside for now"

I pouted.

"Anyways ..." Allmight continued on. "During my time as a pro hero , I would at times work alongside them. And they were the same as ever , they strive for the goodness of all... The bond I had with them , lead me to trust them ... and evidently , lead to their demise"

Those words stunned me. Allmight lead my parent's death. What does this mean ? I wanted to speak , but I know better. The hero then looked at me. Eye to eye. His eyes , filled with sadness and regret.

"These next words that I must tell you ... they will be a huge impact on you. Are you still willing to listen ?"

"Y-yes" my voice croaked.

"During my time , I had encountered with a treacherous enemy. He killed my master and injured me severely that caused me to be weakened and turn into this form" his voice with bitterness.

"After 'He' did all these things to me. Your parents wanted vengeance. They wish to avenge me and my late master ... They faced 'Him' , they were strong together ... But 'He' still managed to overpower them... As I arrived at the scene , it was too late ... Your father dead and your mother ... Having little life left... In her dying breathe she said..."

•~•~•

"Please watch over my dear children ... All might ..."

•~•~•

"Her last thoughts were you two ... She entrusted you both under my care. But ... I've never fulfilled it" He clutched his fists.

I was still in shock in what Allmight said. "I don't blame you if you bear hatred to what I've done... Which is why , I wanted to talk to you ... I wanted to ask to apologize ..."

Allmight then stood up and was about to bow.

"Allmight no ..." He stopped as I spoke. The hero was surprised and looked at me.

"But I-"

I interrupted him. "You never killed them ... You aren't to blame ! It was for you , for your master ! My parent's ideals were good. They might've died-"

"THEY DIED BECAUSE OF MY SELFISH DESIRE!" He shouted. "They would still be here , with you ... You and your brother might live a normal life ! You both wouldn't have suffered under your aunt's regime ! Your suffering is caused because of me. I am the symbol of peace and yet ... I caused one so much misery"

"Then save me hero !" I shouted back. Allmight was the one was then shocked. He looked at me.

"Save me Allmight ... Save me by fulfilling my mother's wish ! Save me and my brother by watching over us from afar ... Not just us but everyone who needs help. Save us by watching us grow ... So that one day , I'll be the one who'll save you !!!!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. Tears forming on my eyes.

"Neose ..."

"Save me from all of this by never giving up ... Be the symbol of peace my mother saw in you" I looked at him with conviction and sincerity.

Allmight's expression then turned into amazement. "You certainly are your mother's child" he remarked with a smile.

"Alright ... I will" he spoke.

"Thank you ..."

Allmight's P.O.V.

Neose , in ths short amount of time you manage to grow. Even with all these trials , you never gave up ...

Being a teen idol , living under Miwa's abusive care . You managed to survive. During the Sports Festival , you displayed amazing strength like your mother....

I even heard from your Grandfather that you managed to seal what Miwa has done to you and the fact you managed to stop a Nomu , amazes me.

You never cease to amaze me. You never stop growing ... I can not wait to see you bloom.

"Neose" I put my hands on your shoulders. "Thank you for understanding ... I hope all of this is only between us"

She nodded. "Of course , Allmight"

I then hugged her tightly.

"Whenever you need help , I am always here ..."

She hugged back.

"... Thank you , my hero"

•~•~•

Issa Here !!!!

Alright the end is coming

Waahhhhhhhhhh

I literally am gonna miss writing this story.

I hope you enjoyed it !!!!!

Issa Out !!!!!

Pluuuuusssssssssssss
Uuuuuullllltrrrraaaaaaaaa