{[19]}

The next part of the Sports Festival was a Cavalry battle. After Midnight explained to us the  rules she then showed us the points each student got from the first part.

Midoriya who was in first place got 10 million points !

Thinking about it ... If we managed to snatch that Ten million , we easily have a trip ticket to first place !

Midoriya's gonna be a target ...

We were then given 15 minutes for choosing our teammates. I initially plan on joining Shouto but -

"Sho-" He already had team mates. Iida , Kaminari and Momo...

My heart questionably sanked

I don't know why he didn't plan on asking me , I could've been great help to him but he chose...

What am I moping about Neose ?! Gotta get my head in the game ! I shouldn't even partner up with a rival , in fact I have to beat them ! And Shouto's not an exception...

But i still don't have a team.

Maybe Shiozaki , after all we have similar quirks ? I look to where she was , oh... Already on a team.

Almost everyone has team !!! At this rate , I'll have no team and get disqualified !

"Neose" I look to see the person who called me and it was Tsu.

"Tsu , you have team ?" I asked her.

"Yes , ribbit" She replied , and back to moping it is .

"Oh ..."

"You haven't heard me out , ribbit" she said. "Wanna join our team , ribbit ?"

Then my face lit up !" Oh Tsu , your a saviour !!!!" I said giving her a hug.

She then lead me to our other teammates. It was Shoji and the pervert Mineta.

"Uhm , Tsu ... Did Mineta do something terrible to you to join him ?"

"Ribbit... Mineta had a brilliant idea for the cavalry battle , which is why I joined him and Shoji" she replied.

"Ok"

"Hey there" Shoji said greeting me.

"Alright ! Good choice Satori !" Mineta said. "Our team is conplete"

"Tsu told me you have a plan Mineta , may I hear it out ?" I asked

"Sure sure" He said , looking quiet confident....

The time for teaming up was now over , and the Cavalry battle will begin.

Me , Tsu , and Mineta were behind Shoji's back , hidden by his hands. Mineta was the one who wore the headband with the points. Because of his small stature.

"Great idea Mineta" I said to him.

"What can I say ! I am the best" He smirked , but steam came out of his nose. Its clear he's have perverted thoughts again.

Tsu then smacked his head with her tongue. "Behave yourself" she said.

3....
2....
1....

"Start !" Announced Midnight and everyone charged.

"Our goal is the Ten million ! Charge on Shoji !!!" Shouted Mineta and we were off towards Midoriya's team.

But Midoriya's team ran away from the crowd charging at him.

"He must've had help from the support course" I muttered.