{[36]}

Shiozaki woke upon hearing the birds chip in the forest. "Morning Satori" she said in a groggy voice.

"Morning Shiozaki !" The girl replied cheerfully.

"Eh ..." Shiozaki looks at Satori and is surprised. The girl was in her training clothes and looked very sweaty. But the most siginificant on her was the large bags underneath her eyes. "Satori , did you get a good night's sleep ?" asked the vined hair girl.

"Yup I slept for 1 hour"

"1 hour ?!" Shiozaki exclaimed.

Satori nodded. "I read my mother's book last night and finished it. I then fell asleep , but I thought why waste my time sleeping when I could use it on training. So here I am !!!!"

"Satori , are you sure your in top condition ? I think it would be better to sleep , your Grandfather might understand" Shiozaki spoke , worried for her friend.

"And waste my time ? No way... I need to be strong , how can I become a hero if I take it easy ?" Satori said with conviction. "I gotta do this ... And to let this other side of me disappear"

"Satori ..."

■■■

Deep in the forests , lies a hidden mansion.

"Boss , we have heard that heroes from Roots Agency are coming to this place as we speak. They must've detected us"

"Should we evacuate ?"

The boss of this group replied in a deep voice. "Let us take them , head on"

"Huh ?!"

"That's madness , what if Roots is there"

The boss chukkles deeply. "Then we don't hold back. Kill them all... They dare wage war on us ? How stupid can those heroes be. Thinking they can win ? How childish"

"Boss ..."

"Hagano , Akiro , how about let them have a taste of our new asset"

"You mean let her out ?"

"But what if she turns against us ?!"

"Idiot , Hagano you are capable of erasing her quirk when you touch her... And I doubt she would do that , knowing what is at stake"

The 2 men were reluctant , but had no choice in obeying their boys. They went to the basement to release her.

"What is it this time ?!"

■■■

"Shiozaki , increase the speed of your vines. Its sloppy !" Barked Roots.

"R-right !"

"Neose , connect yourself with the earth !" He ordered.

"I-I am !"

"Your not even concentrating !!!!" Roots spoke up.

As the 3rd day of their placement began , Roots decided to level up their training. He could see that the two girls are improving little by little. Especially Neose.

'Either tomorrow or the next day , they'll finally get the hang of their quirks ... But today , there are more important matters to discuss... Amane , I entrust you on that'

********************************

Amane aka Tears was on an opperation with other heroe. "Everyone , spread out in pairs ! Make sure to not battle alone ! We're closing in on Don Gasho's hidden mansion" she announced.

'We've been locating his mansion for months now ... They probably have someone whose Quirk is capable of erasing a place's detection. But because of that man's confession the other day , we were finally capable of locating it'