{[23]}

I quickly stood up and left.

"Satori ? Where are you heading off to ?" Asked Iida. "Uraraka's battle is about to begin. Don't you wanna watch her ?"

"I do..." I said. "Something just came up"

"Satori... Is this something about-"

I quickly cut him off. "You don't have to know !" I spoke up.

Then all of my classmates looked at me.

"It's just..." I lowered my voice. "I need to go" I then ran off leaving them.

I just made a scene.

I'm sorry Iida. You were only watching out for me.

~~~

Iida's P.O.V.

After what Satori said , she ran off to somewhere.

Satori ...

"Hey , are you alright Iida ?" Miodriya asked beside me.

"I'm worried about Satori , she's been acting weird lately. Something's troubling her.... I want to be of help to her , but she just won't allow it" I said to him.

Midoriya patted my back. "I feel the same way as well... Satori's been distant lately.  What's going on with her ?"

~~~

Neose's P.O.V.

I ran fast , turning to every corner just to get to him. Until...

"I expect you'd be coming" someone said from beyond the hallway.

"Shouto" I said as I found the boy. "I ..."

"Why aren't you with the others ? Isn't that Gravity girl one of your friends ?" He asked. "She's up against Bakugou. Shouldn't you be there to support her ?"

"I am , but I know Ochaco can handle herself. I trust her" I said to him.

Shouto didn't say anything.

I then decided to continue on speaking. "I'm more worried about you Shouto" he then looked at me.

"What do you mean ?" He asked , but I know he already figured it out.

"I know that Endeavor's here , and that you plan on proving to him that you can be no. 1 even with just your mother's quirk" He then looked at me with his now cold eyes.

"Shoto , I know how much you hate your father and that is why you refuse to use your left side. But ... That power isn't his . It's yours Shoto !" I spoke up. "Everyone's giving it their all , using their powers to the fullest !"

(A/N imagine Satori giving that speech to him , and scenes of Ochaco vs Bakugo appear. Lol)

"To be honest ... Its frustrating. We're doing our best , pushing our limits just to prove ourselves. And you there , refusing to use that power. I don't give a damn to Endeavor ! He keeps saying your his masterpiece and creation. Where in fact you are you Shoto !!!" I spoke up.

"Aim to be number 1 without any regrets... Stop dwelling on the past ! I know he did something horrible ... The pain you've got is immeasurable. But what good is to focus on the future if you haven't solved anything in the present ?!"

Shouto looks at me with a surprised expression. "Satori ..."

"Forget this ! Sorry for wasting your time" I said then started to walk away.

"I'm just confused" I heard him mutter.

I couldn't face him , I just continued on walkinng. What did I just do ? Was it too much ? Did I even help him ?

"Oof"

Because of being preoccupied in my thoughts I never realized that I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Satori , a-are you alright ?" That nervous voice. Midoriya ?

I quickly looked away. I wasn't in the mood to see him.

"Y-you left before Uraraka's match so suddenly , we were actually worried" he said.

Ochaco's match ... I missed it. "How is she ?" I asked still not looking at him.

"She did her best , but Kacchan still over powered her"

Poor girl ...

Wait after this match , it was Midoriya's next turn against -

"Your up next then , Midoriya" I said to him.

"Uh , yeah ... I'm fighting against Todoroki" He looked worried. But I can tell it isn't about his upcoming match. Could it be what Shoto told him ?

"Well , I'll be going now Satori" He then started to walk but I pulled him back. "S-Satori ?" He looked confused.

"I heard ... everything" I spoke.

"What do you mean ?" The freckled youth was confused.

"The talk you have with Shoto. I'm sorry , I didn't mean to eavesdrop at that time."

"Satori ... You care about Todoroki" Midoriya started to speak. "I noticed it for some time now"

I only nodded.

"I can tell" he continued. "Then you must've known what he's been through"

"We were childhood friends , I knew everything about him. Even what Endeavor does to him" I hated remembering those stuff. I once heard Shoto scream in pain.

"Sh-shoto !"

"Come now , I think this was a wrong time to visit him"

"But , Papa !"

"Let's go Neose"

"Shoto , I want to do something for him. Help him ... But I just realized now , I haven't done anything" I looked down. "He's been helping me , but I never returned the favor. I'm useless... What kind of friend am I ?"

I hated myself so much ...

"Satori" Midoriy put his hands on my shoulder. "You were never useless. In fact , because of you Todoroki would ease up. With you  , who would be there to watch out for him ? You always watch out for Todoroki and always accompany him ... He might be a guy with few words but I can tell he's greatful to have a friend like you !"

Midoriya ..

"Your not the only one who's worried about him. So am I" He said. "I'll do my best to open his eyes !"

"Watch me , Satori !" He then let go of me and walked of.

"I look forward to it ... Midoriya" I then went back to the stands while Midoriya goes and faces of Shoto.

"S-satori !" Iida exclaimed. "Where were you ?"

"Something came up , sorry if I made you worried" I apologized.

"Don't be , it was my fault for meddling with your affairs" he said.

I then sat beside Ochaco , who had bandages. "Ochaco , a-are you alright ? I-I'm sorry if I wasn't there to watch" I said to her.

"It's alright Neose" she gave a nervous chuckkle as she scratch the back of her head. "I still lost to Bakugo"

Ochaco ... I can tell she's hiding her frustration.

Then , the match between Shoto and Midoriya is about to start.

"AT THIS YEAR'S SPORTS FESTIVAL , BOTH HABE SHOWN TOP CLASS PERFORMANCES ! IT'S LIKE TWO GREAT RIVALS FIGHTING AGAINST EACH OTHER ! NOW ... MIDORIYA VERSUS TODOROKI !"

"STAAAAAARRRRRTTTTTT"

The most anticipated battle now begins !