{[39]}

"Surround the area ... Don't let anyone escape the perimeter !" Roots ordered. And so , all the heroes surrounded the mansion with Roots at the front. "Gasho , surrender now or there will be consequences  !!!! Release my comrades and come out with all your associates with your hands in the air"

There was no answer. Nor no sound coming out of the mansion. It was quiet... too quiet. But every hero was on edge. And so was Roots.

After 10 minutes of silence. The heroes decided on barging in but an explosion occurres at the front door , creating a massive gust of wind.

"What is that ?!" Exclaimed a hero.

As the dust cleared everyone was in shock. Two  Nomus emerged out the door.

"T-two ?!"
"That is crazy !?"
"All might had trouble just one-"

"DO NOT BE AFRAID !" Roots Spoke up. "THEY MAYBE BE STRONG , BUT THEY ARE JUST MINDLESS PUPPETS. WE WHO ARE LARGED IN NO. AND GREATER IN INTELLECT CAN DEFEAT THEM .... EVERYONE !!!! ATTACK !!!"

And so the battle at Gasho's mansion begins ...

•~•~•

"Finally one more chore left" Satori said as she stretches her muscles.

"We've cleaned the gutters , folded the beddings , did the laundry- all that's left is ... Clean the ancestral house" Shiozaki then turned to Satori. "Satori ... I've noticed , eversince you came here I never saw you set foot there" she pointed at the ancestral house.

"Oh , really ?" Satori scratches her cheek. "I never went there since. I feel unworthy of going there. It was part of my childhood , but it also gave me memories" she shrugs.

"Bad ones ?"

"Sad ones" Satori corrected. "The days where I cried since I lost parents , got separated from my brother and even ... Was erased from my best friend's life"

Shiozaki patted Satori's shoulders. "If you want , I'll clean it for you. I can handle it" she offered. She didn't want Satori to feel pain.

"Its alright Shiozaki. They're all in the past now... All those memories , I've already replaced them with good ones" She then remembered the fun times she had in U.A. , the day she rekindled with her brother and the day she and Shoto reunited. "I've accepted my past ... and face the future head on" she said confidently.

Shiozaki is amazed by Satori , in fact. She can't believe the Satori she once met during the sports festival is the same girl before her. She could tell this girl has improved allot.

"Come on Shiozaki , let's clean this place spotless so that when everyone returns , we'll throw in a huge party !" Satori said enthusiastically.

•~•~•

"We've manage to restrain one of the nomu's , but some were badly injured" a hero reported to Roots.

"Very well then , create a way for Detect and the others to start searching for Amane" Roots commanded.

"Yes sir !" The hero then left.

The heroes were in a heated battle against Don Gasho's men and Nomus.

"So it seems , he hasn't come out yet has he ? Well then , I guess its my turn" Roots said as he took of his top robes.

The old man stretched for a bit , cracking some joints.

"I guess Roots is gonna get serious" one of the heroes muttered.

Don Gasho who was spectating it all at his office was intrigued on what Roots wil do next. "This will be good"