{[28]}

"Drink up my friends , you need to be big and strong" I said as I watered my plants.

It was our second rest day , and I plan to just relax in my apartment and do chores. The other reason why I don't wanna go out is because people would follow me again .

At least now they're recognizing me as a young hero in training. Maybe sooner or later , Peppy Poppoyo will be forgotten.

"And today's new the Hero Ingenium has become another victim to the Hero Killer"

My attention then turned to the news.

Ingenium ... Isn't Iida's brother Ingenium ?

I turned up the volume and continued watching the news.

It was gruesome , Ingenium was badly injures by the Hero Killer in Hosu. It happened during the Sports Festival.

Iida ... he must be worried sick. Would it be a good idea to call him ?

Before I even made the decision I've already dialed
his number.

"Hello ?" Iida picked up the phone , but his voice was hoarse.

"I-Iida , h-how are you ?"

"Oh , Satori. I'm doing fine" He said , clearly its a lie.

"I heard what-"

"I know you must be worried about me and my brother" He said sternly. "He's doing alright , and so am I. Sorry if I worried you"

"Iida ... I" I don't have anything else to say.

"See you at school tomorrow" He ended the call.

The more he says I shouldn't worry , makes me worry for him even more. Maybe it'd be better if I talk to him in school.

~~~

"Hurray! Hurray! You have a talent for making me say it again and again!" I sung to myself.

I think I might've thought of another new song. I'll just write the whole lyrics tonight or when I'm not busy.

As I prepared myself to school , I looked out the window to see it was raining. Better get an umbrella and rain coat. Rather than wearing school shoes , wearing rain boots are better.

Leaving the apartment , I thought of waiting for Iida to pass by. Although , there is a possibility that he'll be absent today ... Watching over his older brother in the hospital. I guess it'd be better to start walking rather than waiting for nothing.

I was then near the campus , and I spotted Midoriya. "Midoriya , good morning" I greeted him.

"Satori , good morning" He smiles at me. "I thought you'd mostly walk with Iida"

"I do , but I woke up late and I thought Iida might've gone left already since it's probably raining"

"Could be..."

"Good morning , Midoriya , Satori !" Speak of the devil , it was Iida wearing a poncho and rain boots. He was running in the rain.

"Why are you two walking so slowly ? You're going to be late" he said as he pass by us.

"Late ? There are still five minutes until the first bell" Midoriya protested  as he ran after the blue haired male. I did the same as well.

"U.A. students should always arrive ten minutes early !" Iida said then ran faster.

Seeing Iida in his normal self is kind of good to see. But I know he's just trying to reassure us that everything's fine by keeping up a facade

~~~