{[2]}

Neose's P.O.V.

U.A. ! U.A. !

The prestigous school for heroes-in-training. A school where students are being molded into heroes of tomorrow ,where the elite learn ... Where my mom and dad studied before.

I just couldn't believe that I've been enrolled into it , and through recommendations. Grandpa... Even if I was seperated from him , he still watches over me.

Now , only one hindrance left. How can I tell this to Aunt Miwa ? She'll flip knowing that I'm going to following my Grandpa's will , or maybe she won't. Gaaahhh !!! Why must I always be stuck in the middle !?

I know , I'll think of a way to persuade her. I won't mention my mom , dad or even grandpa to her. Only that I've been accepted to U.A.. Afterall , I need my education as well , right ?

I just got to find the right words to say and the right time to tell.

~~~

"So Neose , why all of the sudden you wish to have a little meeting with me ? I hope it is important , I am very busy"Aunt Miwa said looking very impatient. She was wearing her business clothes. Good thing her secretary managed to let me squeeze in her tight schedule.

"Uhm...Uh-" I was nervous on telling her about me going into U.A. What if she won't allow it !? Will she flip !? Get mad ? I'm just to scared.

"Just spill it out already !" Aunt Miwa snapped as punched the table causing the glass of juice beside her to spill.

"I got into U.A. !!!" I finally blurted out.

Aunt Miwa was stunned. Silence filled the room. She looked at me with a surprised expression while I was looking down on m lap.

I decided to break the tension , taking a deep breath and final speak. "Aunt Miwa , I've been enrolled to U.A. academy. I-"

"You don't have to repeat it. I'm not deaf" She cutted in , she looked at me with slight anger. "But that isn't a funny joke Neose"

"I'm not joking-"

"-You can only enter that school through their exam or through recomendations" She cutted once again. "And I've never even let you enter the exam nor have recomended you"

"But I have-"

"Stop joking ! Stop dreaming you've entered that school ! You must've had a blissful nap , thinking your dream has become reality" She said with certainty. She looked at me with a face saying that I'm just a dimwitted child who needs to be guided. "Please Neose , the more you act like that the more you remind me of your brother" Then those words pierced me .

"How... How dare you say that" I muttered under my breath , but what was the point of saying this to her ? "Don't talk about my brother ..." I said again. I couldn't control the words coming out of my mouth. If this goes on ,then my chances of going to U.A. are getting slimmer by the second.

I took a deep breath regaining my calmness... I looked at Aunt Miwa's eyes , "I have the letter right here to prove it" I said to her with confidence. I took out the letter and gave it to her. "Read the contents"

Aunt Miwa took it and read it. It's clear on her face pure hatred on what she is seeing... After reading she finally spoke , "I see ... That pitiful grandfather of yours is trying to make a move again" She then crumples the paper and grins. "I'll dispose of this and forget all about this little fiasco"

I had enough ... "THAT IS IT !!!" I finally said standing up from my seat. "I'm heading to U.A. ! I will enroll as a student and I shall become a Hero !" I said full of conviction. I looked at Aunt Miwa's eyes but she had an unreadable expression.