{[40]}

"Hey there , the name's Eterna"

Satori and Shiozaki were taken aback by their surprised visitor.

"Satori , have you seen her around before ?" Asked Shiozaki.

"No , we've been here for 4 days now , and I never met a hero like her" Satori replied. "Furthermore , during Grandpa's meeting last night , she wasn't there. We were suppose to be the only teens heroes that should be here"

"Then-I don't like this at all" Shiozaki said. Preparing herself for a battle

Eterna scratched her head , "Can you guys stop blabbering" she said. "The boss told me that there'd be noone here , I guess he was wrong" she then had a huge grin on her face. "But that doesn't stop me from having fun"

Eterna conjures up weapons and flies them towards Satori. But before the girl could get impale , Shiozaki protected her with her vines. "Thanks , Shiozaki" Satori said.

"Don't thank me yet Satori. This girl , I can tell she has bad intentions. It's our job to make her repent or else , she might taste the fires of hell" Shiozaki said , with a serious expression.

"Ooohh , nice quirk you got there" Eterna said.

The Shiozaki looked up to see a Giant Grandfather clock floating above them. Eterna made it fall over her , luckily Satori pushes Shiozaki out of the way. "Now we're even" Satori said.

'Her quirk , is it like Ochaco's no... She can conjure up weapons as well. This is bad'

"Hmmm , you girls are quiet good. Nice reflexes" Eterna said. "But can you evade this ?!"

The smashed pieces of the Grandfather clock then flew towards them. The girls didn't have time to evade causing them to recieve deep cuts.

"Shiozaki , can you stand ?"

"I-I can ... This is nothing" Shiozaki said. "We have to focus on our enemy"

"Right" Satori felt bad , since she hasn't yet used her quirk.

"You are wrong to underestimate us" Shiozaki said as she stands up. "I shall bring you to hell !!!!!" She exclaimed.

Shiozaki grew her vines and attached them to the ground , she dettached it from her hair. "Attack her" Shiozaki commanded. Then the vines attack Eterna.  The villain conjures her weapon and cuts up the vines before she is entangled by them. She would also use her quirk to throw in things to block her from the vines.

"Your efforts are futile ! You shall be punished for your sins !" Shiozaki said out loud. Satori was amazed at her.

'This move , its the same one she used against Kaminari... Shiozaki is sure strong , her strength even surpasses some of us. I wonder why she isn't in Class A... Snap out of it Satori ! Your friend is fighting against a villain , while I'm just sitting here doing nothing'

You are indeed...

"No ... Not , but I thought-"

I will always be here ... I shall never leave you .. For I am you.

"I thought ... Gahhh !!!!" Satori trembled. She thought she finally lost her other side , she was wrong.

Eterna continues on evading Shiozaki's vines. 'Sooner or later , she'll tire out then-'

Eterna smirked. "Do you think your little plan will work ? Oh how naive you are"

"Uh..."

"I'm already ahead of you , eversince we engaged in battle" The villain said.