{[13]}

Neose's P.O.V.

Bakugou ... I'm so happy that you've arrived. But , now I'm terrified !!! I don't know what's more scary , these guys our that nasty smile on your face which is clearly ready to take on the heat.

"I've been itching for some action !!!" He cracked his knuckles and ran to us.

"Hojiou , Saro , Guuo , take care of that spoiled brat. I won't let him touch my doll" I commanded his goons , and without question they did what they were told.

Oh , Bakugou ... Please be careful.

Katsuki's P.O.V.

I guess its a small world , that moron holding Hippie Pharmacist is the same guy who had a bonner just by seeing her from afar. Clearly he's the head honcho , while these assholes , are probably morons who think they can take on a kid.

I think I don't even need to use my quirk on these bastards. Pretty good work out...

As I charge towards the morons , one of them used their quirk which was probably a mutation type quirk. Seeing his knuckles have spikes , that are like brass-knuckles...

Trying to knock me out in one swoop , stupid.

I instantly dodge him making the goon accidentally punch his buddy. I took the chance to side-kick them making them fall on the ground.

The other then charged at me like a ranged lunatic holding a knife.

"I'll chop you up and taste you ! I'll chop you up and taste you !" He repeated which is annoying.

The way he's holding a knife...  looks like an amateur. In fact , they all are.

One good uppercut will do. I dodge every time he tries to cut me. Waiting for an opening ... There !

I gave him a good uppercut , and lying him on the ground.

Guess these idiots are easy as pie. But for a safety measure...

"LET ME GIVE YOU A TASTE OF HELL" I shouted excitedly , my palms are full charged with sweat... Perfect.

One good blast !!!!

I laugh appreciating the work I've done. 3 stupid assholes , almost burn to a crisp ... I should've sweat more to send them to kingdom come.

Now , unto the Big headed Idiot.

As I looked at them , the jerk didn't run away. He was holding Hippie and pointed a gun at her.

"Are you really that desperate ?" I asked him.

He gave a smirk. "Do you not notice what will happen if you use your Quirk on us ?" He taunted.

I then noticed the scent in the air. It smelled like Gasoline . I looked at the moronic Hippie and noticed she was wet... Don't tell me the Bastard poured fucking Gasoline on her. "I've made one of my friends regurgitate some gasoline from him. While you were fighting , I poured gasoline unto my sweet Peppy here"

"Aren't you that brat who was a victim of that slime monster before ?" He asked. This guy's getting on my nerves. "Don't you think I would study people on t.v... Like you ? You were on my lists on people I wanted to play. But Ms. Peppy here is the top one" he strokex her with his fucking gun.

"Your palms excrete sweat similar to nitroglycerin and ignite it at will to create various explosions... Quite a powerful thing... But it also has its weaknesses , like if you use it near a person with gasoline , she'll burn up as well. And more painfull"

This perp may be annoying but he's also smart ... Tch.

"One wrong move boy and a bullet will go straight to her head. Use your quirk and you'll be the one killing her" He taunted appreciating his stupid plan.