{[53]}

After the exam , Iida decided to watch the remaining matches , while Ojiro went to talk with Tokoyami. I wanted to watch with Iida , but I thought that probably his exam must be over by now.

I then went to the vending machine and bought myself a drink. As I was about to grab it , someone else took it.

"Hey !" It was Katsuki who was slurping down my drinking. "K-Katsuki"

"What ?" He glared at me after finishing my drink. "Heard you passed with four eyes and monkey boy"

"You mean Iida and Ojiro-and yes we have. It was a team effort" I said to him as I bought another drink. "You should go and discuss with Midoriya about your exam with All might , it'd be best to work together-"

"Hold it right there" He interrupted me. "I don't need any planning , I don't even need that nerd's help. I can defeat All might myself" he exclaimed.

"But-"

He punched the wall. "I don't need any damn person's help" he said aggressively. "Tch... Fuck..." he looked pissed off. He then walked away.

"Katsuki ..." I wanted to talk to him , but he's letting out an aura which kept saying 'Get Lost' or 'Stay away'.

"Neose , did he hurt you ?" Shoto walked to me , but his eyes were glaring at Katsuki. Unexpectedly , Shoto pulled me closer to him.

"S-shoto ?"

"Tell me , did he do anything to you ?" Shoto asked.

"I'm fine" I said , stepping away from Shoto. "He just took my drink and all . Want some ?" I offered him.

"No , I'm fine" he declined.

We then sat on an empty , bench while the exam continues on. We then talked about the exams we had. Turns out , Shoto encourage Momo to think of a way in defeating Aizawa-sensei. It was good to hear they both passed and did well.

Thinking about it , they're a great pair. Momo being the strongest among the girls and Shoto being the strongest out of the boys ... They're a force to be reckoned with.

"You and Momo make a good pair..." Unexpectedly , something ached inside me. What is this ? I was alright awhile ago.

"Neose ? Are you alright ?" Shoto asked.

"Nothing , don't worry" I assured him by giving a smile.

Then it was announced that the last match will begin. "I guess , its Midoriya's turn" I said.

"He's up against All might , this isn't good . Add the fact he's paired with Bakugo. He's in trouble" Shoto said sternly.

I nodded in agreement. "Also that Katsuki hates him" I added.

"Katsuki ? Since when have you started calling Bakugo by his first name ?" Shoto asked .

"L-long Story" I shouldn't have brought it up ... I never mentioned Shoto that I was with Katsuki during the ennichi festival and gave him a charm bracelet. Well , he didn't mention he went their as well add the fact with a girl ! So we're even.

"Oh , Todoroki , Satori" It was Midoriya. He must be heading of to his designated location.

"Midoriya" Shoto said.

"Midoriya , good luck" I gave him a thumbs up. The sweet boy looked nervous , but returned with a smile."I know you can pass the exam ! Even if your with Katsuki"

Midoriya scratches his chin shyly. "Y-yeah"

"Go on now ! And pass the exam !" I grinned at him for encouragement.

•~•~•

The next day , the exams were finally over. Many were happy to have passed the exams and join in on the training camp. Although , sadly not everyone was happy.

Mina , Sato , Kaminari and Kirishima were saddened that they failed and couldn't come. Poor guys , but I think there might be a miracle and they can come.

As homeroom began , Aizawa-sensei announced that everyone could come which brought joy to the ones that failed. The only catch is that , Mina and the others are going to take summer classes during the training camp. At least , everyone can still go.

At the end of the day , everyone was hyped for the upcoming training camp. Tooru then suggested that we all go to the mall to buy the needed supplies for our week long trip.

"Neose , are you coming ?" Tsu asked.

I wanted to go . But sadly , it was their death anniversary. "I'm sorry , but I couldn't come" I scratched the back of my head.

"Oh , that's too bad" Tooru was dissapointed. "It'd be fun if all of us could come though"

"Sorry , its just that ... There's something important I gotta do. You see , its my parent's death anniversary" I hesitated on telling.

The mood died down. "I-I'm sorry" Tooru said weakly.

"Its fine Tooru" I said to them. "You guys have fun without me"

It wasn't only me who declined , but Shoto and Katsuki as well.

•~•~•

"Haru-nii" I said as I pushed his wheel chair inside his room. Haru-nii looked at me. We were all dressed up. "Its time to visit them"

"Sure ...."

********************************

Issa Here !!!!!

This a very short chapter since ... The story's about to end.

Wahhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had fun writing !

I hope to does who read this , you enjoyed it even if it was very bad.

♡♡♡♡♡