{[42]}

"Where am I ??? Hello ?"

Tch , now look what you have done ?!

"Uh ... You"

Because of your stupidity ! Your insolence ! Your stubborness ! We're going to die !

The other trembles and cries. Satori is surprised to see her cry. Who knew her darks side had fears as well.

"Satori ..."

She looked behind her and was surprised to see her mother. She then ran to her.

"Mom !!!!" She hugged her tightly. "I missed you so much ! Wait if you're here then- I"

Hana shook her head. "It isn't time yet. You still have lots to do. I came not to fetch you but to help you return"

"Mom ..." Her mother then took her hands.

"Neose , you've grown so much and suffered. I'm sorry your father and I were never there in times of need... But always remember we are watching over you" she spoke softly which made Satori cry. "My daughter , you are the strongest person I've ever met. The doubts you have ... The trials you face ... These nightmares. I know you can overcome it all"

"Mom ..."

"The only way to overcome it is to accept it. For even nightmares are dreams too" She then gave Satori a tight hug. "I know you can do it"

Then her mother started to disappear. "Mom ... Watch me" she muttered to herself and turned to her otherside.

She then reached out hand to her trembling self.

What is it ? You think your mother's words mean something ? They are all nonsense. Quit day dreaming thinking you'll overcome it when in reality ... We'll die !!!!!

Satori pitied her. She was right before ... They are the same.

"I guess ... We are not so different afterall"

Huh ?

"We both have something to fear. And I think that's good ... We are human afterall. Even heroes have something to fear... But just because we are scared doesn't mean we should give up. Sometimes we jus have to go beyond-"

Plus Ultra ....

Satori smiled.

"We can do that if you and I ... Are finally one"

What has gotten into you ? Why all of a sudden you wish to accept me ?!

"I'm not accepting you ... I'm just filling the empty space that Aunt Miwa took out. And that is you ... We are one after all"

Her otherself took her hand , and both of them look at each other eye to eye.

"Let's be whole again ..."

•~•~•

"Its lights out Satori" Eterna then attempts to stab Satori but she then gained consciousness.

"Jack's wild garden !!!!!!" She used her seeds to blast Eterna away once again.

"Satori !" Shiozaki was happy to see her friend conscious again.

Satori grabbed the dagger that she was stabbed with earlier to cut off her hair that the Nomu is grabbing. "Jack's Beanstalk !!!!" Plants grew at a towering height attacking the Nomu. The building was getting destroyed.

While the two villains are distracted , Satori limps to Shiozaki and helps her. "Satori , I'm glad your back !!!" She gasped "Your hair".

"I grew tired of having long hair. Anyways , let's get out of here" Satori then took off her shoes.

"How ?" Shiozaki was confused.

"You'll see" But at the same time , the Nomu swats Satori away like an insect.

"Satori !!!!"

Satori got hit by a wall , face first. "How many times do I have to kill you !?" Exclaimed Eterna as she uses her quirk to raise debris. But they were crushed by vines. "You !" She turned to Shiozaki was struggles to stand.

"I may be out of breathe ... and beaten up badly. But I refuse to surrender !" Shiozaki said as she stands tall. "A sinner such as you shall taste the fires of hell !" Shiozaki then uses her vines and attacks Eterna.

"Then rot in hell with me !" The two girls were in a heated battle.

Vines vs. Telekenesis.

While Satori is about to engage in a battle she will never forget. She then rises from the rubble , and was shocked to see what has happened to her. "I-I... can't see !!!!!" She said in horror.

'How can I battle then !? This is bad'

She then remembered the training her grandfather told her

"Feel what is on the ground ... Use your connection to see what you cannot"

"Mother Nature isn't a quirk that relies on sight but rather feeling it with your heart ... I must be one with the earth"

Satori blocked out all the things she's been hearing , she isn't even fazed by the fact that the Nomu charges at her head on.

"Satori !" Shiozaki called out as she contnious on battling Eterna.

Time seemed slow for Satori as she continues on feeling the earth ... The life of the plants around her... Then-

"I see it all" she spoke confidently.

Satori threw her remaining seeds below the Nomu's feet. "Nature's vengeance" Satori then manipulated the plants to grow out a fast rate. Entangling the Nomu , piercing it with Thorns , and immobilizing it.  But not only did Satori manipulate the seeds but also the plants around them.

"My Nomu !" Eterna shouted seeing what had happened. "You will pay !" She then turned her direction to Satori.

"I am the opponent you'll be facing" Shiozaki said.

She uses the last amount of her strength and vines and fully entangle her. She didn't even hesitate on tighting the restrains on Eterna.

"No ... No !!!!!"

At the sametime , Roots has arrived and shocked at the scene. 'My agency ... The ancestral house ...'

But his attention was the 4 figures in the center. 'Impossible. Did Neose and Shiozaki restrain them ... These girls ...'

"I ... did ... it ...."

Satori raised her arms in victory , then falls to the ground.