{[48]}

"B-Bakugo ?!" I was surprised seeing him here. "W-why are you here ?"

"I'm the one asking questions here moron !" He said in a loud tone , making some people look at us.

"Alright , alright. Just -can you tone done your voice ? Your making a scene"

"The fuck I care" he scoffed.

I sighed , he is at times dense. "I was with Tooru and Ochaco , and I kind off got separated from them" I said trying to look , left and right hoping to see them. "Now , tell me. What's a demon like you going to a festival ?"

He got angry at me calling him a demon , but I'm don't regret it. He grabbed me by the collar and pulled me closer , glaring at me with his sharp eyes. I had to tip toe to adjust to the height difference. Somehow , in the situation I am in , I'm not fazed by him.

Many of our classmates fear Bakugo for his malevolent nature , but strangely I don't. He looks scary , but I don't fear him.

He glared at me. "Tch..." he then let go of me. What was that all about ?

He then started walking. "You're not coming ?" He asked.

"Eh ?"

"The fireworks display. You might see your friends there" he said then began to walk. I then followed him.

"Bakugo , you didn't answer my question" I said to him.

"Nosy brat" he grumbled. I pouted at him ignoring me. I then tugged his sleeve to get his attention.

"What ?!" He snapped.

"Answer me ! I'm curious !" I said in a loud tone , the same as him. Now more people are starting to look at us.

"Neoppy ?" That voice , I turned and was surprised to see them here.

"Amane ?! And.... Eterna ?!"

Amane waved at me. "Am I just an afterthought?" Eterna sighed. They then walked towards me and Bakugo.

"How's it going ?" She then looked at Bakugo and raised a brow. "Oh , I see what's going on. Sorry if we disturbed something". I know what she was thinking.

"I-its not -"

"You don't have to explain. We understand" she then whispered into my ear. "I won't tell the old man" she teased.

"What ?! Eh ?!" I then regain my compsure as I gave a deep sigh. "Moving those things aside , why are you guys here ? Anything happened ?" She asked them.

"Not really , Eterna and I are on a one week break. We've worked our butts off , and told the old man we wanted a break for awhile... Also , I wanted to bring Eterna along to the Ennichi Festival" Amane said. "She won't admit it , but the girl's having fun"

"Amane !" She felt embarrassed , which is cute. She then playfully punched her. I can tell the two grew closer after we left . Its happy to see Eterna , from a villain puppet into a sidekick in training.

"Eterna , how's your training ?" I asked her.

"Going good , everyone in the agency would tag me along in their work. Most are boring and bland , but I did learn a thing or two" she said in a none enthusiastic tone.

"Come , why is it so hard for you to admit that you're having fun there" Amane egged. Eterna glared at her.

I chuckled at their antics. They maybe mentor and student , but they act like sisters as well.

"Well , we should get going and leave you and your friend some space" she teased and gave me a wink. I felt cheeks heat up , this is getting embarrassing. How much more for Baku- he's gone ?!